The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arkasia
I'm hopeful tbh. United may be winning games a lot these days, but Old Trafford isn't the fortress it used to be, and we have the squad now to overcome the mentality issue.

But do we have the manager?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Numan786
But do we have the manager?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The manager can only be to blame for so much. The manager can have perfect tactics, but one defensive error and the team can lose. Conversely, the manager can be a complete mong, but if the team trust each other and want the win badly enough, they will make do by playing a good game, regardless of what the manager says.

As a cup game, I will say that Wenger is not a mug, and knows this is his only chance for silverware, thus he wont piss about. If it was a league game, I would say that we have absolutely no chance in this fixture, and part of that would possibly be Wenger's tactics.
Honestly don't see why you lot are so scared. Just avoid pushing high up otherwise Young and Di Maria will have a field day.
Original post by jam277
Honestly don't see why you lot are so scared. Just avoid pushing high up otherwise Young and Di Maria will have a field day.

We all know this jam the question is does wenger ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
This thread when I reopen it will be either:

Wenger is the greatest manager ever, we are unstoppable, Giroud is world class, we can still win the league
Wenger should resign tomorrow, he is ruining our club, Giroud is ****, we won't get 4th place
YESSSSS
Chuffed Welbz celebrated. Fair play to him.
Original post by sr90

Wenger is the greatest manager ever, we are unstoppable, Giroud is world class, we can still win the league
Wenger should resign tomorrow, he is ruining our club, Giroud is ****, we won't get 4th place

Original post by sr90

uMAD?
Original post by sr90

Sadly, Giroud wasn't involved in most of the match.

But all hail the new RVP (minus the "she said no"/world-class/white/Dutch attributes)

Bradford are next! (or Reading)
(edited 9 years ago)
Bradford or reading :tongue: top Bantz
bradford/reading vs arsenal

Villa vs liverpool/blackburn..

not bad - dont really care at this point.. chances are we will have to face liverpool at wembley at one point.. draw does not feel to important.

We should be comfortably able to get past reading though, who I back against bradford at home.
Bradford/Reading in the semi's for you.
NOT ONLY DID WE WIN BUT WE GOT BRADFORD/READING FFS omg :smile:
2012-13 season, Arsenal beat Reading 16-8 over three matches
Bradford-Villa final.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
NOT ONLY DID WE WIN BUT WE GOT BRADFORD/READING FFS omg :smile:

I wanted Liverpool :mad:
Wenger: "Let's enjoy tonight."

Cut to him at 4am, in a hot tub snorting charlie with Wilshere.
These are all gold for the quote thread if you bow out in the semis.

Nah, but well in guys. Love how deluded some Utd fans are right now.
MOTM coq? voted by bbc...

So thats both the united games he has put in a performance....

Big game player?

Latest