The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! Leinad I'm actually so mad at you right now :angry:
I was looking for that image and I was going to post it to you looool. Fair play fair play :lol:

Yeah me too, I'm already arranging for a cat walk to be fitted in, just need order the confetti and we're all set to go.

Hahahaha, I was going to find the Nikki Minaj one but thought it would be too risky on my browser history, don't want people thinking I like that trash :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sooooooo hyped for tomorrow it's crazy, more intruiged as to what the United fans will say about the Janu dive and Di Maria sending off.

AFTV and fulltimedevils is gonna be a mad one
Original post by fallen_acorns
ok.. hypothetical for arsenal fans.

3rd place + FA cup + R16 CL..

Should wenger leave at the end of the season if he gets this?

Id say a good 90% of us, me included, were set on wenger out at the end of the season at many points this campaign.. if he wins another trophy does this still stand?

- its a tough one.. but I am tempted to say yes, still he should leave. Let him end on a high.. if he left after guiding us through difficult financial times and a new stadium, only to then go and win two trophies in the first two seasons after our debt was cleared... he would leave on such a good note, and really set things up well for the next guy.

Ok, so maybe he could keep this success going, but if he didnt.. that would be so sad, and I really want him to leave on a high, rather then because he feels he has to due to failures

There's no way he'll leave at the end of the season - even if we finish 5th.

He has another couple of years left in the tank before handing someone the reigns. The interesting question is who will he appoint as his successor?
Just got in from work now, looks like I missed a lot :emo:
Oh Arsenal we love you
Original post by leinad2012
Inb4 we lose to Reading in the Semis, they're a very good side we can't underestimate them tbh

OK
But they seem a better draw than Bradford
Who managed to beat Chelsea 4-2 when Chelsea was winning the match 2-0

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mackay
It's at Wembley.

Ahh yeah keep forgetting. Bang on with your prediction btw.

Hahahaha, I was going to find the Nikki Minaj one but thought it would be too risky on my browser history, don't want people thinking I like that trash :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sooooooo hyped for tomorrow it's crazy, more intruiged as to what the United fans will say about the Janu dive and Di Maria sending off.

AFTV and fulltimedevils is gonna be a mad one

Looool, I've got documents all typed up and everything planned out. The stage is ready, LP's uni mates.... I'm coming for you :colone:

I've never watched FTD's...what's it like?

Original post by Stefano93
Oh Arsenal we love you

So much :love:

- I'm actually the most bipolar poster on here :lol:
Original post by ProNoob
OK
But they seem a better draw than Bradford
Who managed to beat Chelsea 4-2 when Chelsea was winning the match 2-0

Posted from TSR Mobile

Neither should be underestimated, both are obviously winnable but we shouldn't be complacent
A

Looool, I've got documents all typed up and everything planned out. The stage is ready, LP's uni mates.... I'm coming for you :colone:

I've never watched FTD's...what's it like?

Haha, I'm just going to pretend it wasn't a big deal, while being hyped inside. FTD is pretty **** tbh, only really watched the Andy Tate ones but the others I've seen are basically you're average delusional fans but less controversial banter and split opinion
Neither should be underestimated, both are obviously winnable but we shouldn't be complacent

Arsenal should go all out
2 games away from the FA cup trophy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh yeah keep forgetting. Bang on with your prediction btw.

Fancied you to nick it by one. The Welbz winner prediction was pretty sarcastic - but it actually worked out! Decent.

Hopefully meet you in the final.
What a glorious evening. United reduced to pathetic dives and mindless hoofball. That was one of the rare games nowadays that lived up to the billing. So many soulless 'big games' in football nowadays.
Original post by Mackay
Fancied you to nick it by one. The Welbz winner prediction was pretty sarcastic - but it actually worked out! Decent.

Hopefully meet you in the final.

Let me guess
Liverpool fan?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tonight was a great game. Reminiscent of the 90s.
We are so close to becoming a top side. We need a big summer.
You're a long way off a 'top, top side' though. Monaco wasn't that long ago, lads.
If Oliver was reffing that game in 2004 we would have gone 50 unbeaten. Ferdinand would have been sent off, as would Neville and Rooney would have got the yellow his diving deserved.

That refereeing performance has come 11 years too late...
Original post by Tom_Ford
We are so close to becoming a top side. We need a big summer.

Wenger said we are out off debt from building the Emirates stadium so we can spend big money this year!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
You need a new goalkeeper.
Original post by ProNoob
Arsenal should go all out
2 games away from the FA cup trophy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Semi is 2 games isnt it so is it not 3 games from a fa cup trophy?
Original post by Mackay
You're a long way off a 'top, top side' though. Monaco wasn't that long ago, lads.

How are we defining 'top, top sides' here though? I'm not necessarily arguing that Arsenal are, but all teams have bad results. Real Madrid lost 4-0 not so long ago for example.

Latest