The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4340
Original post by carrie12345
anything from withers?

I received a vac scheme offer from Withers yesterday - was interviewed about a fortnight ago if that helps.
Original post by dierks
I wouldn't give up hope but I would have thought they'd be pretty full up by now.

I'm going to send you a message about the questions, hope that's ok.

Thanks so much!
Original post by JeffBerg55
I had an interview at Eversheds Cardiff last Wednesday. Not had a response yet.

Did they call you after the telephone interview or you got an email?
Reply 4343
Original post by martha789
Congrats!! How did they inform you about the face to face? Did you get an email or they called you?

I just got an email.
Original post by dierks
PFO Mishcon

I'm still waiting post video, when did you get your video interview?
Any news on Bird & Bird post video interview??
Has anyone received anything from Hill Dickinson post video interview? The wait has been unreal.
Morgan Lewis anyone?
Original post by Able star
Has anyone received anything from Hill Dickinson post video interview? The wait has been unreal.

I still haven't heard post application even though I emailed for an update - at this point I know that it's unlikely that I'm offered an interview - I would have liked them to have told me about 4 weeks ago when I emailed
Original post by TrainingChopeful
I still haven't heard post application even though I emailed for an update - at this point I know that it's unlikely that I'm offered an interview - I would have liked them to have told me about 4 weeks ago when I emailed

I heard back by this time last year even though I didn't get an interview. Thinking anytime now...
Original post by TrainingChopeful

If they didn't email back, that's just taking the mick. Don't firms realise how stressful this whole process is.
If they didn't email back, that's just taking the mick. Don't firms realise how stressful this whole process is.

They emailed back but they just said we are still processing applications ha - I would rather than say "we don't want you" If they don't ha! I applied in November so a little frustrated :smile:
Original post by sg7402a
I heard back by this time last year even though I didn't get an interview. Thinking anytime now...

Thank you! Maybe they send all the rejections out together?
Original post by carrie12345
anything from withers?

Nothing from Withers.
However my friend received a rejection couple of days ago. Would appreciate some sort of response!!
Reply 4354
Okay, White & Case update.
One of my video interview questions cut out halfway through my interview (over a week ago) so I sent an email through to grad recruitment informing them of this, and I just received a reply saying that they will ignore the technical difficulty and let me know the outcome in the next few days. So I would assume that we are going to hear back before the end of this week if that helps the waiting stress for some people!
Original post by mjsf
I received a vac scheme offer from Withers yesterday - was interviewed about a fortnight ago if that helps.

Ah, that's somewhat helpful, at least I know they are already giving out the offers... I was starting to believe that they simply forgot about me. My interview was back in January and according to the HR lady was the first one to be interviewed, yet have not heard anything since. May I ask did you receive a phone call or an email? Thanks! and congratulations btw :smile:
Original post by Grania
Okay, White & Case update.
One of my video interview questions cut out halfway through my interview (over a week ago) so I sent an email through to grad recruitment informing them of this, and I just received a reply saying that they will ignore the technical difficulty and let me know the outcome in the next few days. So I would assume that we are going to hear back before the end of this week if that helps the waiting stress for some people!

i am very excite
I know this isn't technically a Vac scheme application but I just received a PFO from DWF's 2016 TC intake. I find it really really frustrating when you've spent ages on an application and you get that in your inbox and to think people have been playing this game for 3+ years is mind boggling. It seems to get a TC nowadays you need perfect grades, be a Team GB athlete, running a successful business, doing loads of charity work and battled through a serious illness. Oh well, I assume I'm still in consideration for 2017, well I hope so anyway because it's one of my favourite firms.
I know this isn't technically a Vac scheme application but I just received a PFO from DWF's 2016 TC intake. I find it really really frustrating when you've spent ages on an application and you get that in your inbox and to think people have been playing this game for 3+ years is mind boggling. It seems to get a TC nowadays you need perfect grades, be a Team GB athlete, running a successful business, doing loads of charity work and battled through a serious illness. Oh well, I assume I'm still in consideration for 2017, well I hope so anyway because it's one of my favourite firms.

hey, I know what you mean, received the same email a couple of hours ago... on the plus side, i'd rather know now than in 3 months, at least DWF replied quickly after the deadline as opposed to some other firms that I am still waiting for, months after sending my application through

I got a pfo from dwf today too. When did you submit your application

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending