The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

English at the University of Liverpool

Does anyone study this course? :smile:
Hey, just giving this thread a bump :bump: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help you get more responses. :yy:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Would help to go somewhere where people can actually speak English properly.
Reply 3
Original post by Tyler Bam
Hey, just giving this thread a bump :bump: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help you get more responses. :yy:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h:

Again, thank you a lot for your help!! :h: :biggrin:
yeah, I'm going to do English at Liverpool, got accepted last week

I want to try honours select (75:25) with Spanish

maybe even see if they let me change it up to 50:50 English and Hispanic Studies later on
Reply 5
Original post by antoni gaudi
yeah, I'm going to do English at Liverpool, got accepted last week

I want to try honours select (75:25) with Spanish

maybe even see if they let me change it up to 50:50 English and Hispanic Studies later on

Congratulations on your offer!! That's what i want too, either with Spanish or Portuguese. I think you can do that, it says somewhere on their website that they're pretty flexible :smile:
Its on my list of favourites but I can't decide where to go...

If any students had advice that would be great!
Original post by BinarySudoku
Its on my list of favourites but I can't decide where to go...

If any students had advice that would be great!

Hi,

We have a blogging website called My Liverpool Story and on there we have a few students studying English who have written about their experiences of life here in Liverpool. You can check out their blogs here :smile:

Amy
Reply 8
i want to do history at lpool
Original post by anastas
Congratulations on your offer!! That's what i want too, either with Spanish or Portuguese. I think you can do that, it says somewhere on their website that they're pretty flexible :smile:

haha thanks, congrats to you too

yeah, I emailed them last week and they said you can switch it up to 50/50 in the second year, sounds like it's the course for me
Reply 10
Original post by antoni gaudi
haha thanks, congrats to you too

yeah, I emailed them last week and they said you can switch it up to 50/50 in the second year, sounds like it's the course for me

Thank you but i'm still waiting and it's making me sooo nervous haha :tongue:
Original post by anastas
Thank you but i'm still waiting and it's making me sooo nervous haha :tongue:

ah right, well best of luck then, I'm sure you'll get what you want !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending