Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope you're ok? :hugs:
Original post by Team_McDreamy
guys guys guys i feel goooooood :woo:

that is great news.
Original post by Anonymous #2

Happy birthday! :jumphug:
To add insult to injury she STILL hasn't given me enough ****ing mirtazapine to last me to next appointment. ridiculous. Haven't been on it for more than a couple of weeks in 5 months I've been prescribed it

Not great but I'll survive. Has your day got any better? :hugs:

Edit: Sorry, I've started off a whole trail of happy birthdays now :colondollar:

Original post by ScaryScience
To add insult to injury she STILL hasn't given me enough ****ing mirtazapine to last me to next appointment. ridiculous. Haven't been on it for more than a couple of weeks in 5 months I've been prescribed it

Not got any useful to say but :jumphug: Wish she'd actually be helpful for once :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Happy Birthday Anony #2! :woo: :party: :h:

I still kinda feel like my limbs may be made of lead :s-smilie:
X

Happy Birthday!! :h: :hugs: x
I feel on edge/kind of agitated constantly, I can't relax and I'm getting next to no sleep. The worst thing is these "thoughts", well, not really thoughts more like instructions of things I have to do but they're not mine - someone is putting them in my head to make me do them and I don't want to. It's like not even my own thoughts are safe anymore. :frown:

I can't tell my wife anything anymore as I don't want her to worry and she has a lot of work to do.
Original post by Sabertooth
I feel on edge/kind of agitated constantly, I can't relax and I'm getting next to no sleep. The worst thing is these "thoughts", well, not really thoughts more like instructions of things I have to do but they're not mine - someone is putting them in my head to make me do them and I don't want to. It's like not even my own thoughts are safe anymore. :frown:

I can't tell my wife anything anymore as I don't want her to worry and she has a lot of work to do.

:console: Am on skype if you want to talk about it.

Does this happen often or recent thing and do you have a diagnosis of anything?
Original post by Anonymous
Does this happen often or recent thing and do you have a diagnosis of anything?

I have a diagnosis of schizoaffective disorder. I've had similar things happen in the past but this time I feel so close to doing what the instructions are telling me. It's been 4 years since I last did what they're saying and I don't want to throw that all away but I don't see myself as being strong enough not to.
I have a diagnosis of schizoaffective disorder. I've had similar things happen in the past but this time I feel so close to doing what the instructions are telling me. It's been 4 years since I last did what they're saying and I don't want to throw that all away but I don't see myself as being strong enough not to.

Think you should tell your wife what's going on, tbh, just for your own safety :frown:
I slept all day, missed stuff I wanted to go do, and now I'm not able to go to s party tonight because it's themed and I don't have anything to wear :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Think you should tell your wife what's going on, tbh, just for your own safety :frown:

Superwolf recommended the same thing. I told her, it went better than expected. However, now I'm definitely going to be spending tomorrow in her office. :colondollar: I guess it's good if it keeps me safe... :/
i just give up. until only a week ago I stopped functioning, gave up, stopped doing everything and seeing anyone. came back into 'reality' and its so ****ing vile and horrific im going back. was doing what everyone tells me is 'right' only for people to continue to be as useless and **** as ever. life is better on your own and away from everything. done.
Superwolf recommended the same thing. I told her, it went better than expected. However, now I'm definitely going to be spending tomorrow in her office. :colondollar: I guess it's good if it keeps me safe... :/
Good plan :smile:
today ive managed to pull off being an adult fairly well, i reckon - studied in a cafe all morning, then a quick 30min catch up with my counsellor, then browsed a book store for a while and spent the rest of the afternoon reading and listening to music, then had a takeaway for dinner!

i think its way too soon to be sure of it but im hoping that after 5+ ****ty years things might actually be picking up for me :smile:
today ive managed to pull off being an adult fairly well, i reckon - studied in a cafe all morning, then a quick 30min catch up with my counsellor, then browsed a book store for a while and spent the rest of the afternoon reading and listening to music, then had a takeaway for dinner!

i think its way too soon to be sure of it but im hoping that after 5+ ****ty years things might actually be picking up for me :smile:

sounds good :yy:

That's really great, go you! :five:
TLG Update: As some of you know from Facebook, I am off to Sweden on Thursday morning. Will be back late Saturday evening and then spending Sunday entertaining my mother for her special day :biggrin:

Don't expect to hear from me and don't worry if I don't post during that time :grouphugs:

Latest