The Student Room Group

Queens and UU Social work applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know if the one interview covers an undergraduate and a post graduate application? Or will I be called for a different interview for the postgraduate?
Original post by Nicoh88
Does anyone know if the one interview covers an undergraduate and a post graduate application? Or will I be called for a different interview for the postgraduate?

Do you mean the 2 year route? I applied for both 2&3 year and had 1 interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its the one interview for both x
Original post by Bailey12
Do you mean the 2 year route? I applied for both 2&3 year and had 1 interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes Bailey!! My tutor seems to think I should be having 2 separate interviews but I have only had 1!! Thanks :smile:
It would be silly to have 2 interviews for the same degree course as it would be the same type of questions twice, if that makes sense x
Original post by Bernie..
Its the one interview for both x

Thanks Bernie!! A girl from a course had her interview last tues as well and has found out she is unsuccessful!! :frown:
Original post by Nicoh88
Thanks Bernie!! A girl from a course had her interview last tues as well and has found out she is unsuccessful!! :frown:
ahhh no! I'm sure she's gutted!! What course are you doing? I've applied for the 2 and 3 year routes I've a sociology degree xx
Reply 327
Yeah it's definitely only one interview, as I applied for both but I would love the 2 year as another 3 years studying I might die haha x
I'm doing the queens access course but I also have a degree in early childhood studies!! I was sure it was only one interview and my tutor was adamant that it would be two interviews and I better call queens tomorrow!! Thanks for the reassurance:smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 329
What is the queens access course, is that the ones at INTO? :smile:
Yes it's only 1 interview for both! Thankfully!!
It is an access course at SERC run by queens-they set the topics,exams,assignments etc everything is moderated by them!! It's badically 3 a levels! I do it in downpatrick!
Oh no nicoh I'm sure she is devasted, was her interview at queens? Fingers crossed for all of us here eh! X
Oh no nicoh I'm sure she is devasted, was her interview at queens? Fingers crossed for all of us here eh! X

Yes at queens,she felt it went awful,her mind blanked :frown:
Awww that must have been awlful for her, tell her not to give up to reapply next year... That way she will know what to expect, awe that's terrible x
Reply 335
She should definitely reapply! I know some people that were put off applying the first time they got rejected but I think if its what you want, apply until you get it! A social work lecturer at the open evening said it himself that if you havent gotten a place, don't let it stop you applying again! :smile:

Nicoh,, I live out near there haha, you from that area?
I agree but I do think we all need to stay positive along with being realistic x

Sorry I'm only catching up now been working flat out. Definitely agree with you about the positivity Bernie, just thought I'd give the heads up.

Got word through of an interview with magee also, anyone else having one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awk congrats on interview. Did you not share info. Whens your inter. X
Nope didn't share info, third time applying so wanted as many stabs at it as possible lol. End of the month so a bit of time to prepare :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
your just rite, at least you know what to expect. This is my second time applying..

Quick Reply

Latest