The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Information Management For Business - Bsc (Any Offers?)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Cucumberman
Thanks for informing us good luck, will you be firming them ?

Yeah, definitely :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by SVDS
Yeah, definitely :smile:

Sick ! I'm hoping to be coming up soon, since I've seen your msg my finger has been on the refresh button on email lol
Reply 82
Sick ! I'm hoping to be coming up soon, since I've seen your msg my finger has been on the refresh button on email lol

Haha, I hope you get in! Good luck :smile:
Original post by SVDS
Haha, I hope you get in! Good luck :smile:

Yeah, a good bunch on here there'll be hundreds more too. Looking forward to it.
Yeah, a good bunch on here there'll be hundreds more too. Looking forward to it.

Thas good guys mash'Allah, its really God's will at the end of it all, and I am still looking forward to hearing from them🙏 i'A.
goshhhhh I haven't received any offer yet I am worried sick.....
I think my predicted grades aren't good enough, my school is pretty tough and gave me a BBB
I got 2A*,5A and 2 B in IGCSE...its pretty average...
do any of you think I've got a chance maybe?

I'm an international applicants hence interview is not an option :frown:(((((9
I haven't received an offer yet for Bsc Management Science. I applied in mid-december...and have got offers from all other unis i applied to. Has anyone got an offer yet??? I'm so anxious rn
I still haven't had anything for the IMB yet, what are your subjects and predicted grades?
Original post by nassimahmed
I still haven't had anything for the IMB yet, what are your subjects and predicted grades?

i'm an international student so have like a different grading system. they are 95 in math, english, business studies and accountancy and 90 in economics. what about you?
Original post by gostronomy
i'm an international student so have like a different grading system. they are 95 in math, english, business studies and accountancy and 90 in economics. what about you?

Oh I see, Mine are Business, Media and Film - A*, A, A.🙏
WOOOOOOO! Alhamdullilah, got my offer at UCL! After 5 months guys.. Firmed. Alhamdullilah.

:biggrin:
Congratulations, may see you there September !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulations, may see you there September !

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'A yeessssss! 🙏
Reply 93
i got an offer :-)
Original post by gsgh
i got an offer :-)

Is it your firm?
Reply 95
Original post by nassimahmed
Is it your firm?

yes i put it as my firm :-)
Hi guys I sent my offers in mid December and got four back apart from UCL of the imb course. Now I get why they wouldn't go for me im predicted ABB but why are they stringing me along😭 just give me an answer already!!! Anyone got there offer reduced by any chance lol think I'll have to firm loughborough at this rate for their itmb course
Look I'm in the same situation best call their admissions team
hi do you think ucl will still take you if you get a grade lower? e.g abb instead of your offer aab?
I'm applying this year hope I get in

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending