The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Depleted
How've you just heard of? :laugh: it's a guilty pleasure of mine...

I am cringing so hard but I want to watch more! :lol: It is like morbid curiousity.
Original post by Tom_Ford
I am cringing so hard but I want to watch more! :lol: It is like morbid curiousity.

It's addicting tbh... I've watched the last 3 series despite it being the same thing over and over again :colonhash:

Spoiler

Without trying to stereotype/generalise/be racist, why is it always the Indian/Asian people making unnecessary noise / disturbance when everyone else is trying to work? Sat in a computer lab (fairly empty tbf) and the dickheads are skateboarding up and down the room, talking about curry (no lie) and jumping around.

Sat in another room on Friday and one of them switched and tried to fight another for no reason.
Original post by The Shed End
Without trying to stereotype/generalise/be racist, why is it always the Indian/Asian people making unnecessary noise / disturbance when everyone else is trying to work? Sat in a computer lab (fairly empty tbf) and the dickheads are skateboarding up and down the room, talking about curry (no lie) and jumping around.

Sat in another room on Friday and one of them switched and tried to fight another for no reason.

Without knowing all the important details and context, that's not just an Indian/Pakistani thing. Try working with 17 year olds of any race.

Original post by Depleted
x

what do you think m8?
Original post by ozzyoscy
Without knowing all the important details and context, that's not just an Indian/Pakistani thing. Try working with 17 year olds of any race.

These are supposed to be 20 year olds + . Just so unnecessarily loud all over the Uni.
^ Can feel you. Freshie's are the worst. No offence(I'm brown so I can say it):biggrin:
Reply 1307
Jeremy Clarkson had it coming.. the amount of times he's had 'final warnings'
Original post by Tom_Ford
Just watched Take me Out, wtf is this show mannnn?

I asked if anyone watched this and no one but depleted responded :colonhash:

Jolly good show though.
he did have it coming.. but I am still very disapointed.

Will probably stop watching if he goes, in all likelyhood..

I mean, I am not a car person, I dont drive, never had lessons, never been interested at all.. can barely tell one car apart from the next.

But

I love top gear, and will hapily watch it every week, and catch re-runs on dave if I am bored...

Just because of the presenters though.. as an entertainment show, and not a car show, their dynamic is amazing. I dont care what the subject matter is, it could be cars, cakes, boats, or anything - the three of them together make it entertaining, not what they are talking about... mix in some great adventures, and you had me hooked..

Honestly, I think they would be better just to re-cast the whole thing, as james, hammond + ramdom new person.. would just be wierd, and leave a strange feeling..
Jeremy Clarkson is the cashcow. It'll blow over.
Reply 1311
Just watched the news and I don't really get how the police can be blamed for the Hillsborough incident?

Sure they should have controlled the crowd better but shouldn't the initial fraudulent means of fans entering be considered at fault?
Original post by fallen_acorns
he did have it coming.. but I am still very disapointed.

Will probably stop watching if he goes, in all likelyhood..

I mean, I am not a car person, I dont drive, never had lessons, never been interested at all.. can barely tell one car apart from the next.

But

I love top gear, and will hapily watch it every week, and catch re-runs on dave if I am bored...

Just because of the presenters though.. as an entertainment show, and not a car show, their dynamic is amazing. I dont care what the subject matter is, it could be cars, cakes, boats, or anything - the three of them together make it entertaining, not what they are talking about... mix in some great adventures, and you had me hooked..

Honestly, I think they would be better just to re-cast the whole thing, as james, hammond + ramdom new person.. would just be wierd, and leave a strange feeling..

If it comes to it the three of them will all leave and be immediately picked up by another channel. The show is massive. Although I doubt it will come to that, he'll be allowed back.
These are supposed to be 20 year olds + . Just so unnecessarily loud all over the Uni.

They've been locked up in schools all their life, there's no focus when you gain more freedom. Especially if you go straight into uni doing a degree you may not be passionate about.
Original post by ozzyoscy
They've been locked up in schools all their life, there's no focus when you gain more freedom. Especially if you go straight into uni doing a degree you may not be passionate about.

I'm not sure if you're seriously trying to apologise for people just being uncouth.
Original post by All Day
I'm not sure if you're seriously trying to apologise for people just being uncouth.

He's being serious.
Original post by jam277
He's being serious.

Nahnah I'm 75% sure it's sarcasm
Ozzy is a grade A **** so probably aerious

that's the dream

on the biggest stage, new single, squaadddddddddd going ham, white people scared
Original post by All Day

that's the dream

on the biggest stage, new single, squaadddddddddd going ham, white people scared

Banger.

Latest