The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
TLG Update: As some of you know from Facebook, I am off to Sweden on Thursday morning. Will be back late Saturday evening and then spending Sunday entertaining my mother for her special day :biggrin:

Don't expect to hear from me and don't worry if I don't post during that time :grouphugs:

Have fun lovely!! :biggrin:

:hugs: :lovehug:
TLG Update: As some of you know from Facebook, I am off to Sweden on Thursday morning. Will be back late Saturday evening and then spending Sunday entertaining my mother for her special day :biggrin:

Don't expect to hear from me and don't worry if I don't post during that time :grouphugs:

Sounds awesome! Hope it goes well for you and you have a great time :biggrin:
Original post by superwolf
Happy birthday! :jumphug:

Original post by furryface12
Not great but I'll survive. Has your day got any better? :hugs:

Edit: Sorry, I've started off a whole trail of happy birthdays now :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Here if you need me :hugs:

Ish. Definitely not as anxious as I was this morning/at uni but just feeling meh. Feel guilty because everybody is trying to make sure I have a good day but I just want to hide. At least I'm back from the meal now so I can probably get away with hiding in my room :colondollar:
Happy Birthday Anony #2! :woo: :party: :h:

I still kinda feel like my limbs may be made of lead :s-smilie:

Hope you have a good time in Sweden!

Original post by IDukem
Happy Birthday!! :h: :hugs: x

Cheers :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous #2

Here if you need me :hugs:

Ish. Definitely not as anxious as I was this morning/at uni but just feeling meh. Feel guilty because everybody is trying to make sure I have a good day but I just want to hide. At least I'm back from the meal now so I can probably get away with hiding in my room :colondollar:

Hope you have a good time in Sweden!

Cheers :biggrin:

Thanks :redface: Same to you if you want. Glad you're not as anxious, meh-ness (is that a word?!) not so good though :console: Yeah, definitely know that one, had the same problem on mine- and they kept asking me what I wanted to do and I was like 'umm, hide?'. Fortunately managed not to say it, but still. Sorry, will shut up :colondollar: At least you're home now as you say :hugs:

--------
Enjoy Sweden TLG!!

All hyper and low at the same time and it's weird/don't really like it. Need to calm down but then will just be left with scary lowness which I don't want either :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have fun! Be safe! Have even more fun!
Thanks :redface: Same to you if you want. Glad you're not as anxious, meh-ness (is that a word?!) not so good though :console: Yeah, definitely know that one, had the same problem on mine- and they kept asking me what I wanted to do and I was like 'umm, hide?'. Fortunately managed not to say it, but still. Sorry, will shut up :colondollar: At least you're home now as you say :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't care what anybody says, hiding is good :yep: I'm watching a documentary on Netflix about Lego and I really want to buy some. I tell myself it'll be a good distraction technique but really I just want me some Lego :mmm:
I don't care what anybody says, hiding is good :yep: I'm watching a documentary on Netflix about Lego and I really want to buy some. I tell myself it'll be a good distraction technique but really I just want me some Lego :mmm:

It is, definitely! Think I still have some Lego somewhere, might have to find that sometime... If I do absolutely nothing for the rest of the week because I'm playing with Lego I'm blaming you now :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It is, definitely! Think I still have some Lego somewhere, might have to find that sometime... If I do absolutely nothing for the rest of the week because I'm playing with Lego I'm blaming you now :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not even sorry :mmm:

Going shopping on Friday so I'm going to have to pick some up.
Not even sorry :mmm:

Going shopping on Friday so I'm going to have to pick some up.

It counts as maths revision if I count the bricks while I'm doing it, right? :puppyeyes:
Do it! Then I won't be the only 19 year old in the world still playing with Lego :p:lol: (I say, thinking that you're possibly not 19, but you can be now...) Anyway, I will shut up and continue my unsuccessful attempts at calming down :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It counts as maths revision if I count the bricks while I'm doing it, right?

I have friends who do that for a living (real bricks though) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
bleh :emo:
Ugh I'm fed up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't do this right now. :cry2:
It counts as maths revision if I count the bricks while I'm doing it, right? :puppyeyes:
Do it! Then I won't be the only 19 year old in the world still playing with Lego :p:lol: (I say, thinking that you're possibly not 19, but you can be now...) Anyway, I will shut up and continue my unsuccessful attempts at calming down :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely does! Yup I'm 19 :yep:

Hope you manage to calm down soon :hugs:
Original post by SweetNothing
Ugh I'm fed up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console:
Original post by james1211
I have friends who do that for a living (real bricks though) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very jealous! Even if I do seem to have forgotten how to count recently :erm:

Original post by Pathway
Can't do this right now. :cry2:

:jumphug: You can, I promise :console: PM me if you need/want to or if it's help? Please try stay safe :s-smilie:

Definitely does! Yup I'm 19 :yep:

Hope you manage to calm down soon :hugs:

:console:

Was guessing you were :redface: Thanks :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maths whizzes of MHSS I need your assistance! Is there anybody I can possibly PM please? :colondollar: I just want to work out what I need to get a certain percentage in a module but everything has different weightings and it hurts my poor brain :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maths whizzes of MHSS I need your assistance! Is there anybody I can possibly PM please? :colondollar: I just want to work out what I need to get a certain percentage in a module but everything has different weightings and it hurts my poor brain :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Joking apart about my lack of counting abilities, I'll do it if you like :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Joking apart about my lack of counting abilities, I'll do it if you like :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers, I'll message you now :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Very jealous! Even if I do seem to have forgotten how to count recently :erm:

:jumphug: You can, I promise :console: PM me if you need/want to or if it's help? Please try stay safe :s-smilie:

Was guessing you were :redface: Thanks :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

just can't deal right now, i keep panicking about tomorrow and i can't get these stupid images out of my head. dont know what to do :cry2:

Latest

Trending

Trending