Scroll to see replies

Just received my offer to study BA English!! :O :biggrin:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by georgiestruh
Just received my offer to study BA English!! :O :biggrin:

Congratz!
So they still give offers...hmmm... that's something, I guess.
Original post by tangentmp3
Hy guys , I applied to L101 Economics BSc on october 14 and I have been asked for predicted grades in november (I'm an international student) and ever since then i haven't recevied any new mail from them and my portico account says only "Application recevied". Is it like this for all of you who are still waiting for an offer?

Yes, and is pretty annoying :frown: . I mean, if they want to reject us, why don't they?
Reply 1263
is anyone going to the languages offer holders open day tomorrow!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Keith.
is anyone going to the languages offer holders open day tomorrow!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wish! I am waiting on languages, still just 'application received'... Best of luck to you tomorrow! x
Original post by wnee-hee
Is there a Facebook group that offer holders are joining? Either a general one or life sciences related one? :smile:

Which course do you hold an offer for?

It'd be cool if we get a life sciences one :biggrin:
Original post by schwings
Hi!
I applied for urban planning last week!

would be good to have a fb page! seems like theres barely anyone doing planning :auto::boring:
Reply 1267
Original post by Ivoryfall
I wish! I am waiting on languages, still just 'application received'... Best of luck to you tomorrow! x

hehe thanks! you too! maybe I'll see you there :smile:
Anyone going to the computer science open day today?
Original post by Hhassan66
Anyone going to the computer science open day today?

Yeeee

Are you?
Yeah I am
Original post by Hhassan66
Yeah I am

What did you think of the CAVE?
Original post by Iridann
What did you think of the CAVE?

Lool it was alright wbu?
Got an offer to study at UCl, although I have been silent I found reading posts comforting!!!
I Just got a conditional from UCL for Computer Science. I'm an International Student (Italy) and they want 95% in the Italian Final High School Exam (Esame di Stato), and pass Mathematics with 14/15.

I'm litterally over the moon :biggrin:
Original post by mmms95
Just randomly logged into UCL portico and the status says its currently being processed by admissions????! I had an offer already and it was on portico and track (still on track) but it's Gone on portico??? Is this just a glitch has it happened to anyone else, should I contact them????

Posted from TSR Mobile

If it is still on Track then you are fine. It must be a glitch there.
Did your Portico status change to "Being Processed by Admissions" before you got the offer?
Guys, I've got an offer for Computer Science (A*AA) and my Oxford offer is the same (except specifying Maths/FMaths for A*). What are the chances that I can insurance UCL and get in with one grade less? My other top insurance option is Kings (AAB) but I'd like UCL a lot more. I hate this UCAS system :frown:
Reply 1277
Offer for chem eng!
Original post by MickeyL0912
Which course do you hold an offer for?

It'd be cool if we get a life sciences one :biggrin:

Applied medical science :smile: you?
Original post by Rifleboy123
Guys, I've got an offer for Computer Science (A*AA) and my Oxford offer is the same (except specifying Maths/FMaths for A*). What are the chances that I can insurance UCL and get in with one grade less? My other top insurance option is Kings (AAB) but I'd like UCL a lot more. I hate this UCAS system :frown:

A girl in my school achieved AAB, having had a conditional offer for A*AA for Computer Science and UCL rejected her. It all depends on how well/badly other people do. If lots of people miss their offer then you're much likely to be allowed in. If lots of people do well and they've filled their places then your chances drop.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending