The Student Room Group
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle

Interview tips!

I have an interview at the University of Cumbria, Lancaster Campus in a few weeks! The interview is for Primary Education with QTS.

The interview asks me to bring any resources that I feel could be beneficial within the teaching environment. However, it can't be electrical so no PowerPoints! Does anyone have any ideas? I'm so nervous!!
Hey!

I'm attending an interview at this uni soon too! what date is yours? i'm soo nervous! I'm thinking of taking a book and linking it to different areas in the curriculum :smile:
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle
Reply 2
I've also got an interview for the 7th January!! So excited for it, however struggling to find some current issues that are relevant to Primary school as all the ones I am coming across are secondary and FE issues?? Good luck everyone :smile:
Original post by ebirrell1
I've also got an interview for the 7th January!! So excited for it, however struggling to find some current issues that are relevant to Primary school as all the ones I am coming across are secondary and FE issues?? Good luck everyone :smile:

I have an interview on the 7th too! I'm super nervous, I have no idea what I'm going to say. What are you going to take for the classroom resource thing?
Reply 4
Original post by charleyb96
I have an interview on the 7th too! I'm super nervous, I have no idea what I'm going to say. What are you going to take for the classroom resource thing?

Hey, I've tried to find a way to private message you. New to this site so not sure how to. I'm mega nervous too but I'm sure we will be fine on the actual day :smile: I'm going to get there early so I can collect my thoughts. Have you been to the campus before? I've met the tutors on an open day and they were lovely so try not to worry to much. :smile:
Original post by ebirrell1
Hey, I've tried to find a way to private message you. New to this site so not sure how to. I'm mega nervous too but I'm sure we will be fine on the actual day :smile: I'm going to get there early so I can collect my thoughts. Have you been to the campus before? I've met the tutors on an open day and they were lovely so try not to worry to much. :smile:

I'm probably going to try and get there early too. Yeah, I've been to and Open day and a Taster day there and as you say the tutors were really friendly.
How did everyone's interviews go? I've got mine on February 3rd for PGCE General Primary
Reply 7
Original post by Georgia_M95
Hey!

I'm attending an interview at this uni soon too! what date is yours? i'm soo nervous! I'm thinking of taking a book and linking it to different areas in the curriculum :smile:

I only just saw this! How did your interview go?
Original post by LucyAmelia
I only just saw this! How did your interview go?

It went well! I got an offer! How about you? :smile:
Reply 9
Awh well done, that's fantastic! Yeah, I also got an offer. Will you be starting there in September? Or are you going elsewhere?
Awh well done, that's fantastic! Yeah, I also got an offer. Will you be starting there in September? Or are you going elsewhere?

Well done! :biggrin: nah I'm off to liverpool hope! What about you?x
Reply 11
Oooh I went on an applicants weekend there last summer! It was dead good, the only reason I'm not going is because I already live in Liverpool :') I'm going to cumbria
Oooh I went on an applicants weekend there last summer! It was dead good, the only reason I'm not going is because I already live in Liverpool :') I'm going to cumbria

Aww really! I'm in love with liverpool haha cumbria was really good though!!

Quick Reply

Latest