The Student Room Group

Speech & Language Therapy 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aderyn96
Don't suppose anyone's heard back from Newcastle yet? I think my interview was late January and they said they'd get back to us late feb/early March so was just wondering :smile:

I'm still waiting to hear back from Newcastle too! Glad to know I'm not the only one haha
oh my gosh just logged in to track and got a conditional from BCU!! haven't even had an email yet haha yay! first offer! :smile:
oh my gosh just logged in to track and got a conditional from BCU!! haven't even had an email yet haha yay! first offer! :smile:

Congrats! Who else you waiting for?

Wow congratulations! :smile:
Original post by AmyPilot
Congrats! Who else you waiting for?

Original post by nesca89
Wow congratulations! :smile:

Thank you!! Waiting for Newcastle and DMU now :smile: so relieved to finally have an offer though!! :smile:
Thank you!! Waiting for Newcastle and DMU now :smile: so relieved to finally have an offer though!! :smile:

Congratulations!
Don't suppose anyone's heard back from Newcastle yet? I think my interview was late January and they said they'd get back to us late feb/early March so was just wondering :smile:

Yup, I had an offer at beginning of Feb, following interview end of Jan. I was surprised to hear back so quick though cos I do remember them saying they'd get back to us in March... They have to let everyone know by end of March so not too much longer to wait! X

Good luck with the others but at least it takes the pressure off.

We could do with some more offers coming through - it's gone a bit quiet till you posted yours!

Well done again :smile:
Original post by shropshirelass51
Congratulations!

Original post by AmyPilot
Good luck with the others but at least it takes the pressure off.

We could do with some more offers coming through - it's gone a bit quiet till you posted yours!

Well done again :smile:

Thank you!! And oh it does! Feel so much better now, had 2 rejections really close together so was getting a bit worried!

Yay that's great!!
Original post by madagascar
Yup, I had an offer at beginning of Feb, following interview end of Jan. I was surprised to hear back so quick though cos I do remember them saying they'd get back to us in March... They have to let everyone know by end of March so not too much longer to wait! X

wow that was soon! You must have impressed!! Is Newcastle your top choice? And yeh not tooooo much longer now.... :smile:

I bet you are! Well done :smile:
I'd love to go to Newcastle, but I've got an offer closer to home so I'm gonna stick with that instead of moving house x
Rejection from DMU following interview :frown:
Reply 2854
Ahh I got an offer from DMU it was my last offer :smile:
so far I've been rejected from everywhere I had an interview. Starting to think the course isn't for me :frown:
Original post by eskimok1
so far I've been rejected from everywhere I had an interview. Starting to think the course isn't for me :frown:

Sorry to hear that, who are you still waiting to hear from?
Reply 2857

Don't say that, the fact you've had interviews suggests that the universities saw something special in you, so please don't give up. How many places have you got left to hear back from?
Reply 2858
Does anybody know if MMU gave a deadline as to when they would make all their decisions?

Sorry to hear that, are you still waiting to hear from anywhere? You've still got ucas extra & clearing

Quick Reply

Latest