The Student Room Group

Civil service fast stream 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2460
Original post by PJ07
I'm amber for DS - I think someone mentioned there will be an update on DS next week. It would make sense as the FSBs are scheduled for late March/early April. So hopefully you'll find out positive news for both next week.

Thanks yes hopefully...many congrats on your CD pass. Good luck to you and all amber for DS.:smile:
Original post by jealsrealdeal
Thanks for your reply! Did you get a new notification email/text message to let you know that it was now ready, or did you have to keep checking back?

I got an email to say I had a message on the site. From there I found out I had passed.
Original post by frankers1088
I got an email to say I had a message on the site. From there I found out I had passed.

Sorry, let me clarify. I already know I passed and got an email then telling me to log in. Did you get another 9 weeks later to let you know they had uploaded the report?
Sorry, let me clarify. I already know I passed and got an email then telling me to log in. Did you get another 9 weeks later to let you know they had uploaded the report?

When I got my report it just turned up under the 'View Results' section, above 'OK' at the bottom. There was no email.
Any 4th of March-ers heard anything? Fear I may have been ambered if I didn't hear back by today?
Reply 2465
Original post by SarahLouPinder
Any 4th of March-ers heard anything? Fear I may have been ambered if I didn't hear back by today?

I've not heard anything yet either but I think some have waited up to 2 weeks?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nat1_3
I've not heard anything yet either but I think some have waited up to 2 weeks?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fingers crossed eh? :smile: good luck - lets hope good news soon x
Reply 2467
Original post by SarahLouPinder
Fingers crossed eh? :smile: good luck - lets hope good news soon x

Good news would be great! Fingers crossed! Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right, sorry I misunderstood you. No I didn't, I just kept checking regularly.
Been invited to an assessment centre, not till late June though.
Anyone still awaiting results from Assessment Centres at the end of Feb? I had mine on the 25th and am still 'Awaiting Results' so assume I've been amber-banded...anyone else in the same situation? I just want to know either way!
Original post by kalbean
Anyone still awaiting results from Assessment Centres at the end of Feb? I had mine on the 25th and am still 'Awaiting Results' so assume I've been amber-banded...anyone else in the same situation? I just want to know either way!

Safe to assume you're amber. I've been waiting since Jan 12th...
Reply 2472
Has anyone from the 4th of March AC heard back?
Anyone in Amber band heard anything today? Wasn't sure if they'd do a sift this week?! Getting sick of waiting now. 😩
Reply 2474
Original post by F6053721
Anyone in Amber band heard anything today? Wasn't sure if they'd do a sift this week?! Getting sick of waiting now. 😩

I haven't... think it's going to be next week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnnD
Has anyone from the 4th of March AC heard back?

Nope!
Original post by pj07
i haven't... Think it's going to be next week.

posted from tsr mobile

oh my god. Same here. What are these people doing? Despair.
My results were updated today - unsuccessful for DS. Score of 17.26 so I have no idea why I've been in the amber band for so long :s
Best of luck to everyone still waiting!
Reply 2478
Anyone from here there today?
Reply 2479
Anyone heard about their progress for the HR stream?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending