The Student Room Group

Southampton BM5 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Well done! Can't stand this waiting
Reply 621
If they've started giving out graduate offers to the BM5 course does that mean they are not giving out anymore offers to school leavers?
Reply 622
Original post by Grad1202
Offer! Grad applicant to a100!

Congrats! What date were you interviewed on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 623
Original post by akwy
If they've started giving out graduate offers to the BM5 course does that mean they are not giving out anymore offers to school leavers?

It's impossible to know! They may go back and look at borderline candidates who require more decision making than really good candidates

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LittleDonkey
Offer to A100, grad, interview 13th Feb!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! Interviewed the same day so i think that's me out of luck unfortunately
Original post by Doc2be
Congrats! What date were you interviewed on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

24th feb
Reply 626
Congrats! I was interviewed on the 24th as well but don't think my group task went well so not too hopeful :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So do you think they are all uploaded simultaneously or over the course of a couple of days?

All this ucas track refreshing is going to break my phone
Original post by martan01
So do you think they are all uploaded simultaneously or over the course of a couple of days?

All this ucas track refreshing is going to break my phone

A few days.

And you'll get an email when UCAS gets updated so don't obsess about refreshing :smile:
Original post by akwy

No, they're totally different pools of candidates :smile:
Original post by Neostigmine
A few days.

And you'll get an email when UCAS gets updated so don't obsess about refreshing :smile:

So they haven't necessarily contacted all grads who have places? Freaking out a little :frown:
Original post by Grad1202
24th feb

aaah congratulations! i had mine on the 24th too, so am freaking out now as i havent heard back!! how did you think the interview went? my group task wasnt that great :/

which session were you in btw on the 24th?
Is there a Facebook group for Offer holders??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ceciafb
So they haven't necessarily contacted all grads who have places? Freaking out a little :frown:

Not necessarily. Until you get an actual rejection or an offer you can't work it out.

Original post by LittleDonkey
Is there a Facebook group for Offer holders??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Facebook links aren't allowed on TSR. Have a look for one but I haven't seen one :nah:.
Original post by candyloveee
aaah congratulations! i had mine on the 24th too, so am freaking out now as i havent heard back!! how did you think the interview went? my group task wasnt that great :/

which session were you in btw on the 24th?

Haha thanks! Hope you get an offer. I was in the morning session. You?
AHHH! Offerr!!!! I'm so happyyy
Reply 636
Original post by ceciafb
AHHH! Offerr!!!! I'm so happyyy

well done! you a grad or undergrad?
Original post by WALMO
well done! you a grad or undergrad?

Grad, interviewed 13th, offer on track at 4.15.

Thank you!
Reply 638
Original post by ceciafb
Grad, interviewed 13th, offer on track at 4.15.

Thank you!

ahhh I was interviewed then! Praying I get an offer, what does your surname start with? and what time was your interview?
Someone make one! 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending