The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2540
Original post by Mr Joe
That was a good week for me.. :smile: No problem for the code, I was told that it can be used by the first time users only. I used it and passed it on.:smile: Many students can use it, but only first time. So, pass it on...

Thanks for being helpful.
Reply 2541
Original post by Spock's Socks

Same :frown:, and I have just had my heart stomped on
Original post by lou 22
Same :frown:, and I have just had my heart stomped on

Hey Lou! Sorry to hear that..hope time heals your wounds! I've been awol on social media..all ok but kinda like it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2543
Original post by Quiet _One86
Hey Lou! Sorry to hear that..hope time heals your wounds! I've been awol on social media..all ok but kinda like it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I should be used to stuff like this by now but I suppose I am an adult so I will get up dust myself off and just deal with what needs dealing with which right now is my emotions and getting rid of my feelings for the guy who I wish the best for.
Original post by lou 22
I should be used to stuff like this by now but I suppose I am an adult so I will get up dust myself off and just deal with what needs dealing with which right now is my emotions and getting rid of my feelings for the guy who I wish the best for.

sorry to hear you feel this way lou, you will get through this and find happiness again though i guarantee it. Welcome back btw :smile:
Reply 2545
Original post by chelseafreak
sorry to hear you feel this way lou, you will get through this and find happiness again though i guarantee it. Welcome back btw :smile:

Thanks dude, I broke so many of my rules for the guy and he has basically made me feel useless but I will bounce back but I am going back to my five year guy free plan as every guy I have every let in always messes me about. I am just going to place myself back on the back of the shelf and gather dust.

Thanks thread mate, thanks for looking after the thread and the TSRians within it :smile: x.
Original post by lou 22
Thanks dude, I broke so many of my rules for the guy and he has basically made me feel useless but I will bounce back but I am going back to my five year guy free plan as every guy I have every let in always messes me about. I am just going to place myself back on the back of the shelf and gather dust.

Thanks thread mate, thanks for looking after the thread and the TSRians within it :smile: x.

believe me you are not useless and you will find someone who appreciates you for who you are.

It did make me smile when you called me your able friend mate i have to say :smile:. Your welcome, i'm happy i was able to keep the thread going tbh
I feel like an elderly, tired army general from all the shouting I've done today. :dong:
Eeh.

Getting yet another reminder why every time I work with my go-to partner on an assignment I swear I'm never going to do it again.

I honestly feel like I end up doing like 3 quarters of the work because he doesn't seem to care about anything.

We do get good results in the end though, so I suppose it sorts well.

I also like him when he's not being a complete tool.

I just wish he'd discuss things, if I make a suggestion about something he tells me it's OUR project and to use my own initiative instead of complaining, ignoring the fact the that when I do that he complains that he has nothing to do be cause I've already done it.

ARGH!
Pretty good actually, meeting up with a few people from my old secondary school late to catch up & watch the football, hope to have a nice evening :smile:
Reply 2550
believe me you are not useless and you will find someone who appreciates you for who you are.

It did make me smile when you called me your able friend mate i have to say :smile:. Your welcome, i'm happy i was able to keep the thread going tbh

It has got to the point that I think I will just stay single as it is what I am used to, I give up on finding happiness for myself, to all others though i wish them the best I hope they all have long happy successful relationships but I well and truly give up.

I speak as I find, and you have done a wonderful job in my absence :wink:.
Original post by lou 22
It has got to the point that I think I will just stay single as it is what I am used to, I give up on finding happiness for myself, to all others though i wish them the best I hope they all have long happy successful relationships but I well and truly give up.

I speak as I find, and you have done a wonderful job in my absence :wink:.

glad to hear you approve of my work, and you never know what may happen in the romance area when you decide to stop looking. a lot of the time i think i may as well stop trying and i find someone i genuinely like partly because i'm not trying so hard.
Feel like a really, really, REALLY need a holiday :cry2:
Reply 2553
glad to hear you approve of my work, and you never know what may happen in the romance area when you decide to stop looking. a lot of the time i think i may as well stop trying and i find someone i genuinely like partly because i'm not trying so hard.

:smile:, I HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT IS DUE.

I have given up looking and if that person does come along they have a how ever long wait, I whole heartedly give up on finding romance for myself.

There are always nice people around it is just to find the correct one for you, I hope you find your perfect partner soon though as I can detect you are a nice guy to be around but I am going to go as I have to eat this before it goes cold, I will be back on April 2nd as I gave up TSR for lent but came back to vent lol so back in your able hands the thread goes.
Right now headache and nausea are not a good combination :/ tried sleeping it off and as such now feel quite overslept and flustered!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Right now headache and nausea are not a good combination :/ tried sleeping it off and as such now feel quite overslept and flustered!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you done a test, better to do it early before you get yourself into a wee pickle :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Afghan Warrior
Have you done a test, better to do it early before you get yourself into a wee pickle :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Excuse me - I have a headache nearly a migraine which always makes me feel sick!! I'll be ok if I keep hydrated and rested! Thanks for your concern though :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lou 22
X

Hey Lou. Long time no see :jumphug:. I wasn't feeling good for a month, I've faced a lot of problems in Life. How are you btw?
Excuse me - I have a headache nearly a migraine which always makes me feel sick!! I'll be ok if I keep hydrated and rested! Thanks for your concern though :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're like me, I have sickly headaches and migraines too! Hope you feel better
I just need to scream, i feel like i'm either gonna have a mental breakdown or hurt someone

Latest