The Student Room Group

Nottingham A100 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yumeno
Wow! Congrats! What time was your interview?

Thank you! Interview was at 12
ucas track open now
What do you mean its open?
Original post by fingbing
What do you mean its open?

just that it's back up again, I think
Original post by hukdealz
just that it's back up again, I think

Yep, that's true! Track said they would up again by Monday but they were faster than scheduled! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh okay thanks!
Do you reckon they'll be giving out more offers in march or are we going to be waiting till April?
Original post by fingbing
Oh okay thanks!
Do you reckon they'll be giving out more offers in march or are we going to be waiting till April?

Unfortunately, it seems that they've given out a lot of offers!
There's 9 on this thread alone. There was 2 on twitter that I saw. 1 in my school. That's 12. Based on pure guess work, I estimate that they've given out roughly 60-70 offers out of the 400 they have to give out.

However, according to Nottie, last year they gave out '2 mondays of early offers'. So perhaps we could expect some more offers next Thursday? And then the rest in April.

Worth pointing out that this is pure speculation- the offer (if it ever comes) will come when it comes!
Does anyone have still have an interview at Nottingham at the end of March?
Original post by Turdasaurus Rex
Does anyone have still have an interview at Nottingham at the end of March?

by my calculation, 108 people have their interview on the 31st March

and then 57 on the 1st April
(edited 9 years ago)
Congrats to the people who got the offer and heard it... Soldier on people ,who have not heard it.. Easter is not far away
Ah I don't know I hope so! 60/70 sounds like a fair few though... Fingers crossed tomorrow will be the next batch and I'm in it! :')) (and of course you lovely people.. :wink: )
Reply 791
is it a bad sign that I haven't heard back and my interview was on 30 Jan?
Original post by Ani97

Mine was at the beginning of Jan and I haven't heard, I don't think majority of people have so don't worry too much, we have until April!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ani97

The email my daughter received post interview said that a "few" offers may be made in early March and the majority will hear in the first week of April. She was fortunately one of the "few" for Nottingham and receved an offer last week.

But please don't give up until you get the final result. For one of her other interviews she thought it went really awfully and still can't think of anything positive about the answers she gave, but received an offer only yesterday and 3 months after her interview at that Uni.

And don't forget that the odds are pretty favourable for Nottingham. It's difficult to get an interview (and you have done well to get that far) but 74% of people who did get an interview last year received offers.

Fingers crossed for everybody until you get the actual result. Good luck !!
expect the last batch of early offers to come out tomorrow!
Original post by hukdealz
expect the last batch of early offers to come out tomorrow!

Why?
You've got me excited now!
Original post by (Patrick)
Why?
You've got me excited now!

according to 'Nottie', last year they had 2 days of early offers, one week apart from each other, so i don't see why they would do it any differently this year.
No sign of that second early batch then? :s-smilie:
Reply 798
Original post by doctorwho628
No sign of that second early batch then? :s-smilie:

looks like there was only one batch of early offers this year!

or perhaps they monitor this thread and are planning to surprise us with a batch tomorrow
I was told first week of April for rest of offers :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending