The Student Room Group

Queens and UU Social work applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Fingers crossed we don't need to apply again then lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh I really hope not, fingers and toes all crossed x
Reply 342
Hi everone,

Just wondering has anyone else heard back again from UU or QUB regarding a date for interview?

NM
Hi ngm I already had my interview at queens on the 3rd march..

Bernie
Reply 344
O really.. Do u know of anyone else? I know last year mine wasnt until 25th march and only received letter on 10th or something. How did u get on bernie?
They are interviewing I think rite up until April, when did you hand in your second statement? Yeah it went okay, there was a few things I did forget to say but overall it went well. They were lovely. X
Reply 346
aww fingers crossed then. Middle of feb i think it was my pers. state. had to be in. Maybe give them a ring tomorrow. x
Yeah give them a call and they will be able to tell you what's going on x
Original post by NGM
aww fingers crossed then. Middle of feb i think it was my pers. state. had to be in. Maybe give them a ring tomorrow. x

My statement was due back 13th feb and my interview was 3rd March!! Good luck 😊
Mine was the same as you nicoh x
Hi NGM

Did you ring today?...
Hi peeps,
I still havent heard anything after my interview. Its ten working days today, so I guess that is a good sign. Im working tomorrow and then being treated for Mother's Day by my 2 lovely daughters so to all the mummys on the thread 'Happy Mothers Day' and have a fantastic weekend everyone!!!
Ats brilliant waveydavey.. Mine has been 10 days since interview. Happy mothers day to and have a fab weekend xx
Original post by Bernie..
Ats brilliant waveydavey.. Mine has been 10 days since interview. Happy mothers day to and have a fab weekend xx

Yes Bernie we have made it to 10 days :smile: but not 10 working days so I'm still gonna keep checking track lol
Have a lovely Mother's Day all u lovely mamas :smile: I will be happy with a lie in lol x
Lol nicoh you do make me laugh, im the same with track and I think after the ten working days I will still be checking it lol. A lie in would be good, im heading to my sisters with kiddies for sunday lunch lol. Have a good weekend.

Bernie x
Reply 355
Hey guys, how are you all. I applied for Social work at Magee/ queens and had my interview yesterday and received a rejection today. The interview went well to! Hahah, i was obviously just not what they were looking for! The competition is so stiff!
Original post by Ruairi1
Hey guys, how are you all. I applied for Social work at Magee/ queens and had my interview yesterday and received a rejection today. The interview went well to! Hahah, i was obviously just not what they were looking for! The competition is so stiff!

Oh no Ruairi so sorry to hear that!! How did u find out? Do you have a back up course?
Awk sorry to hear that, wer was your interview? Reapply next year, this is my second time applying..
Reply 358
Hope all the mummies have a great weekend and are spoiled, and anyone who isn't a mummy hope you have good time too haha!

Ruairi, its my second time applying also same as Bernie, try again next year, to get to the interview stage is a really good achievement and it shows you are suited!
Hey mmq thanks and you have a great weekend to..

Bernie..

Quick Reply

Latest