The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PandaWho
My own fault cos i didnt have enough to last me until i can get to the drs :sad: keeping hearing noises

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some pharmacies have special services for those people on long term medication where they will get the prescription from your doctor and refill it for you then you just need to pick it up. I think (it's been a while now) that Boots does it, you could try going in and asking?

Original post by Nathanielle
Problem is to actually get me phoning the doctor (so lazy and don't really know a good sympathetic one, I have the impression, as long as you did not come with something actually broken, a lot don't care), but I think I should do, because I don't want it to get worse and it does not feel good. Hopefully I then get a prescription for a physio. (Can't see a physio without prescription. :frown: )

You definitely should try to get in contact with a doctor. It's a shame you don't know a sympathetic one, perhaps try looking for a new one? I hope you can get the prescription and your back feels better soon.
Original post by Pathway
Thank you. :hugs: How are you?

Not great. How are you? sorry you nearly passed out earlier :console:
Cant help but feel what happend IF theres someone here though :s-smilie:

I hope you have some nice things to distract you. Even if it is "only" blankets and a cup of tea. Will your boyfriend come back, soon? And why can't you just go to your doctor, but have to wait so long? Is he far away?
Original post by Sabertooth
You definitely should try to get in contact with a doctor. It's a shame you don't know a sympathetic one, perhaps try looking for a new one? I hope you can get the prescription and your back feels better soon.

I am not so much luck until now...but I moved anyway, so maybe I just try someone nearby...

Thanks, I hope, too. Already changed my chair, but won't get better.
Some pharmacies have special services for those people on long term medication where they will get the prescription from your doctor and refill it for you then you just need to pick it up. I think (it's been a while now) that Boots does it, you could try going in and asking?

I know the pharmacy linked with my dr doesnt, had this issue with them before :frown:

Im seeing my dr HOPEFULLY on friday, i have 2 more but missed last nights, dont think it helps that rory isnt here but id be a bad girlfriend if i asked him to come back

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nathanielle
I hope you have some nice things to distract you. Even if it is "only" blankets and a cup of tea. Will your boyfriend come back, soon? And why can't you just go to your doctor, but have to wait so long? Is he far away?

Got snacky food and tv.
Hell be back 11 or so ething i think.

Because she only works wednesdays and fridays, and iv been away for a week and missed seeing her before i went away and i messed up basically

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got snacky food and tv.

Hui, snacky food... :biggrin:
Seeing my psychiatrist later this week.....no idea where I'm going to start.

I think I need to ask for something for anxiety/inability to sleep. Anyone had similar problems and can recommend what they took? Diazepam has become a hell of a lot less effective.
(edited 9 years ago)
Seeing my psychiatrist later this week.....no idea where I'm going to start.

I think I need to ask for something for anxiety/inability to sleep. Anyone had similar problems and can recommend what they took? Diazepam has become a hell of a lot less effective.

Could you take some information on zopi in the hope they will look into it for you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Could you take some information on zopi in the hope they will look into it for you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have a lot of zolpidem but it does **** all.

I looked online and eszopiclone is available in the US (regular zopiclone is not), so might ask for that but I'm not sure it's going to work with the level of anxiety I'm feeling - not just at night but during the day too.
(edited 9 years ago)
Tried drawing again because I want to find something i'm actually good at but it's a terrible drawing so I give up :frown:

I'm never going to be good at anything, I'm just useless
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Odd socks
Tried drawing again because I want to find something i'm actually good at but it's a terrible drawing so I give up :frown:

I'm never going to be good at anything, I'm just useless

Have you thought of taking an art class perhaps?
Original post by CescaD96
I had counselling yesterday again, and once more I hated it. All this talking... I'm completely over it.

:console: what is it about the counselling that you don't like? is it just talking about everything or do you not have a connection with your counselor?

:hugs:
Taking my second extended leave from TSR since Step 4 therapy has began.

Hope everyone is safe and content :smile:
mood sucks so, so much :/ just been lying around in bed, cba with anything. have so many deadlines, one for Friday morning but cant be bothered/cant focus. urgh. cant wait for this to all be over
Is double dosing on meds okay? I'm feeling anxious for no reason again, and I have to go to an appointment.
Original post by Scott.
Is double dosing on meds okay? I'm feeling anxious for no reason again, and I have to go to an appointment.

It's not advisable. You could try calling NHS direct or ask at a pharmacy but I think they'll probably also say it's not good to do.
Original post by moment of truth
:console: what is it about the counselling that you don't like? is it just talking about everything or do you not have a connection with your counselor?

:hugs:

I hate talking. I feel like I'm being judged. I've had only 2 sessions with this girl and I had it before a few years ago, and it's just this feeling...
Really dissociated and need tk leave but cant because im in class
Original post by Pathway
Really dissociated and need tk leave but cant because im in class

:hugs: Can you say you feel ill and go out? Is hard though when you're dissociated :s-smilie: I'm around if talking would help, can't think of anything actually useful to suggest though- hopefully this one isn't too long and you can leave after that? :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest