Scroll to see replies

I've firmed Kent to do Bio anthropology , so hope I get the grades :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 61
I just received an offer from Kent today but I was wondering how I apply for accommodation. Do I need to wait till I receive an email from them or do I do it myself on their website?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by r-t
I just received an offer from Kent today but I was wondering how I apply for accommodation. Do I need to wait till I receive an email from them or do I do it myself on their website?

Posted from TSR Mobile

https://kenthospitality.kent.ac.uk/MyAccommodation/
Reply 63

I don't have my application ID from them though. Maybe as I received my offer this evening my application email might come tomorrow. I just have my application reference number when they sent me an email acknowledging my application. Hopefully I'll be emailed with the info about it tomorrow. Thanks for your help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Original post by r-t
I don't have my application ID from them though. Maybe as I received my offer this evening my application email might come tomorrow. I just have my application reference number when they sent me an email acknowledging my application. Hopefully I'll be emailed with the info about it tomorrow. Thanks for your help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't need it afaik, I applied for accommodation without mine.
(Not sure how they link it to us as students though...?)
Reply 65
Original post by ixTec
You don't need it afaik, I applied for accommodation without mine.
(Not sure how they link it to us as students though...?)

Me neither, I haven't firmed them yet though so I might get my application ID if I firm them. I'm going to call them tomorrow. What accommodation did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by r-t
Me neither, I haven't firmed them yet though so I might get my application ID if I firm them. I'm going to call them tomorrow. What accommodation did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've firmed Kent, no ID so I guess it comes after you get your results if it's a conditional offer (like mine)
My choices:

1) Turing College, Standard Single
2) Parkwood, 6 Bedroom House
3) Tyler Court, Standard
4) Parkwood, 5 Bedroom House
I might be crazy but I think I put in the Application Reference they gave me in the very first email they sent me, They didn't give me any other new number when I firmed them.
Reply 68
Original post by Penguinfarts
I might be crazy but I think I put in the Application Reference they gave me in the very first email they sent me, They didn't give me any other new number when I firmed them.

Yeh I think that's maybe what I have to do aswell but it's not very clear. I'll wait abit tomorrow then if I don't receive anything then I'll just call them and see what they say

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Original post by ixTec
I've firmed Kent, no ID so I guess it comes after you get your results if it's a conditional offer (like mine)
My choices:

1) Turing College, Standard Single
2) Parkwood, 6 Bedroom House
3) Tyler Court, Standard
4) Parkwood, 5 Bedroom House

Oh okay I've only heard of Turing. My offer is also conditional, I assume most people's offers are. What course Dr you apply for because I think this determines what accommodation you apply for or I could be mistaken.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Original post by r-t
Oh okay I've only heard of Turing. My offer is also conditional, I assume most people's offers are. What course Dr you apply for because I think this determines what accommodation you apply for or I could be mistaken.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Computer Science (with a year in Industry)
Original post by LaurelEvermore
Ah, ok. Which language are you studying?

I'm not studying any at the moment! I'll probably go for an English speaking one as I only did Spanish gcse
Reply 72
Original post by r-t
Got an offer from Kent today and Thinking of firming it for business management. Anyone else thinking of doing the same?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here
Reply 73
I've firmed for Arch and Anth...guess we'll have shared modules :biggrin:
What grades do you need?

Original post by vickkstaa
I've firmed Kent to do Bio anthropology , so hope I get the grades :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
Original post by OOAAY
Same here

Oh cool are you planning on going to an open day or applicant day beforehand or have you already been. I applied through extra so I didn't go beforehand but hopefully I'll receive an email about it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
Original post by r-t
Oh cool are you planning on going to an open day or applicant day beforehand or have you already been. I applied through extra so I didn't go beforehand but hopefully I'll receive an email about it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's an applicant day on Saturday that I'll be going to. I think there are more. You should go for one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Original post by OOAAY
There's an applicant day on Saturday that I'll be going to. I think there are more. You should go for one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh I found the dates on my portal but I don't think I'll be able to go this Saturday so I'll go on the next one on 25th March probably

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chanch13
I've firmed for Arch and Anth...guess we'll have shared modules :biggrin:
What grades do you need?

Yeh probably :biggrin: I need Abb , you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chloelindsayx
My insurance is Greenwich, that shouldn't be a problem I haven't done any languages since gcse and I'm not up to degree standard!

Good luck! :smile: Fingers crossed I get my offer in this month because I have to apply for accommodation :smile: Hope to seeing you there in September! :biggrin:
Original post by thefatduckTEEHEE
Good luck! :smile: Fingers crossed I get my offer in this month because I have to apply for accommodation :smile: Hope to seeing you there in September! :biggrin:

Good luck to you, and you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending