The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone else still not heard anything?
I haven't heard anything.....
Me neither 😔
Reply 803
me too but to be honest anyone waiting for interview (hoping to high)
96 were interviewed on day one, and there are about 130 all together. There are 30 places, but they will give more offers as some people may not take this on, but usually 30 people end up taking on the course! We will not hear until April, so we still have some time left.
I thought we will hear end of this week ☺️
Reply 806
Original post by lolokthen23
96 were interviewed on day one, and there are about 130 all together. There are 30 places, but they will give more offers as some people may not take this on, but usually 30 people end up taking on the course! We will not hear until April, so we still have some time left.

96 is abit much to have interviewed on day one, one of the helpers showed us the list of interviewees for the day, it was just over a side long

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 807
OFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR,TEARS OF JOYYY MAN TEARS OFF JOY,:biggrin::smile::biggrin::biggrin:.

i thought i had the worst interview ever.
sorry for the capps and long text but it had to be done.

oh and offer:

11/03/2015 20:16
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tsg100
OFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR,TEARS OF JOYYY MAN TEARS OFF JOY,
I WAS COMING BACK FROM THE GYM WITH WHEY IN MY SHAKE BOTTLE,I RECEIVED AN EMAIL VIA UCAS STATING THERE HAS BEEN A CHANGE (SUSPENSE TOOK HOLD OF ME) HEART STARTS RACING ,BLOOD STARTS PUMPING AND IM LITERALLY SWEATING,MY HEART IS ABOUT TO IMPALE THROUGH MY CHEST,AS I READ THE WORKDS ,CONDITIONAL OFFER,I LET OUT THE BIGGEST SHOUT OF RELIEF I HAVE EVER DONE,DRIVERS DRIVING BY GLANCED AAT ME AS IFF I WAS MENTALLY ILL.HANDS DOWN HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE SOO FARRRRRRRR.EVERYTHING I MEAN EVERYTHING WAS BECAUSE OF GOD,GOD IS DEFINITELY GREATTTTT.OFDOGJALSDFJDKsfnjksd LOST FOR WORDS :biggrin::smile::biggrin::biggrin:.

Congrats!! Hard work paid off ay
Original post by tsg100
OFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR,TEARS OF JOYYY MAN TEARS OFF JOY,
I WAS COMING BACK FROM THE GYM WITH WHEY IN MY SHAKE BOTTLE,I RECEIVED AN EMAIL VIA UCAS STATING THERE HAS BEEN A CHANGE (SUSPENSE TOOK HOLD OF ME) HEART STARTS RACING ,BLOOD STARTS PUMPING AND IM LITERALLY SWEATING,MY HEART IS ABOUT TO IMPALE THROUGH MY CHEST,AS I READ THE WORKDS ,CONDITIONAL OFFER,I LET OUT THE BIGGEST SHOUT OF RELIEF I HAVE EVER DONE,DRIVERS DRIVING BY GLANCED AAT ME AS IFF I WAS MENTALLY ILL.HANDS DOWN HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE SOO FARRRRRRRR.EVERYTHING I MEAN EVERYTHING WAS BECAUSE OF GOD,GOD IS DEFINITELY GREATTTTT.OFDOGJALSDFJDKsfnjksd LOST FOR WORDS :biggrin::smile::biggrin::biggrin:.

well done n congrats ! :biggrin:
Reply 810
Original post by Calisthenist
Congrats!! Hard work paid off ay

ahh man,definitely,thank you very much good sir
Reply 811
Original post by OG-J3nn
well done n congrats ! :biggrin:

thank you very much:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
Original post by tsg100
ahh man,definitely,thank you very much good sir

I'm praying I get one of those offers 😁 🙏
Reply 813
yeah just keep praying,lool worked for me man :smile:.
Original post by Calisthenist
I'm praying I get one of those offers ������ ������

same ahahaa so desperate :colondollar:
Original post by tsg100
thank you very much:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

your gonna be a doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: congrats man
How did you find your interview and GT?
Reply 816
Original post by games211
your gonna be a doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: congrats man
How did you find your interview and GT?

:smile::smile::smile:i know man ahahah,wooow it still feels surreal,

lo and behold:i felt like it went terrible after i came out ,i felt like it was the worst interview i have had EVER.honestly i just presented myself to them and i think its safe to say they liked me .group task i didn't start the discussion neither did i end it, i just contributed as much as i can and did my best.

some one "punch" me.
Original post by tsg100

lo and behold:i felt like it went terrible after i came out ,i felt like it was the worst interview i have had EVER.honestly i just presented myself to them and i think its safe to say they liked me .group task i didn't start the discussion neither did i end it, i just contributed as much as i can and did my best.

some one "punch" me.

You deserve it man! congrats! Medicine WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :smile:
BTW when was your interview and what time?
Original post by tsg100

some one "punch" me.

Wahey! You're going to be a doctor! Congrats :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tsg100
i know man ahahah,wooow it still feels surreal,

some one "punch" me.

Hahha I think I'll have an attack too if I get an offer 😭😂 CONGRATS!!!! ☺️ I'm very happy for you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending