The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GunslingerZearon
I just need to scream, i feel like i'm either gonna have a mental breakdown or hurt someone

Listen "say all I need" by one republic!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kieran101090
Listen "say all I need" by one republic!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

meh listening to music doesn't really help, i jups probable need to train and take my mind off it.

thanks for the suggestion though
I feel tired form the day work and spent some time on here on TSr and prepare for the last few hours of today work
Really bored~
I'm at school, in an IT lesson. ~_~
Original post by TarotOfMagic
Really bored~
I'm at school, in an IT lesson. ~_~

so you are breaking the rule now and your teacher might punish you ?
Original post by Afghan Warrior
You're like me, I have sickly headaches and migraines too! Hope you feel better

Trying to do my meditation to distract but it won't! Was up at 5am wide awake till gone 7! Then back to sleep and woke about half hour ago! Is it a bug or stress? I'm tempted to grab some ginger biscuits, want some? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2566
Original post by Incredible97
Hey Lou. Long time no see :jumphug:. I wasn't feeling good for a month, I've faced a lot of problems in Life. How are you btw?

Long time no type :smile: x :hugs: :jumphug:.

What was up sweets? Are you alright now you can PM me if you want to chat.

I am balanced lol got stresses but trying to not stress, I am just thinking of the pros in my life, I am grateful for everyone within it including some lovely TSRians :smile:.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2567
He is now being a utter twit but I hope him and his new girl are happy together but **** it I know who I should be with and at least he appreciates me so your loss you twit I am the one that got away remember that :smile:.
Original post by lou 22

I am balanced lol got stresses but trying to not stress, I am just thinking of the pros in my life, I am grateful for everyone within it including some lovely TSRians :smile:. I am looking forward to the future despite having a poop load going on, the guy I love now realises that I love him so I feel good :smile:.

good to hear your feeling better thread mate
Reply 2569
After he knows I am where i am it just shows that I wasted my time on you in the first ****ing place glad it wasn't a moment longer, thank god who I believe in and my new guy does also but you with your demon ways enjoy your new found relationship you two deserve each other and thank god i come to my senses and seen the god send that has been placed for me, so yeah moving on already sooner than you probably thought so thanks for relieving me of you :wink:.
Original post by lou 22

I am balanced lol got stresses but trying to not stress, I am just thinking of the pros in my life, I am grateful for everyone within it including some lovely TSRians :smile:. I am looking forward to the future despite having a poop load going on, the guy I love now realises that I love him so I feel good :smile:.

I'm sick of crying my self to sleep, I'm sick of faking a smile, I'm just sick of being me. I had enough of everything it's too much. Sometimes I'm afraid of being happy because whenever i do get too happy, something bad always happens. I'm just tired of everything..

I'm kind of ok..

Try not to stress and always be happy, always chase after your dreams.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2572
I'm sick of crying my self to sleep, I'm sick of faking a smile, I'm sick of hating everything, I'm just sick of being me. I had enough of everything it's too much. Sometimes I'm afraid of being happy because whenever i do get too happy, something bad always happens. I'm just tired of everything..

I'm kind of ok..

Babe we live similar lives, the guy I just said I loved has ditched me once again but he won't get another chance, as the wise words of a elder guy that did the same thing said guy did to me he said you made your bed now you have to lay in it. So I hope the girl he ditched me for is as perfect as she seems but happiness to them as I think I will try to take a hold of my own happiness with the guy I swore I would not like more than as a friendly acquaintance
Original post by lou 22
Babe we live similar lives, the guy I just said I loved has ditched me once again but he won't get another chance, as the wise words of a elder guy that did the same thing said guy did to me he said you made your bed now you have to lay in it. So I hope the girl he ditched me for is as perfect as she seems but happiness to them as I think I will try to take a hold of my own happiness with the guy I swore I would not like more than as a friendly acquaintance

Ok thanks..
Stressed
Hungry
Panicked.
Reply 2575
Ok thanks..

Babe,I will reply properly tomorrow hun as i don't feel good at all.
I'm sick of crying my self to sleep, I'm sick of faking a smile, I'm just sick of being me. I had enough of everything it's too much. Sometimes I'm afraid of being happy because whenever i do get too happy, something bad always happens. I'm just tired of everything..

I'm kind of ok..

I don't know you, but my life has been a bit stressful and not particularly happy as of late (things are kind of looking up at the moment though :smile: ) Try and stay positive :smile: life has its up and downs but things usually work themselves out...
Really depressed. 😞
Original post by lou 22
Babe,I will reply properly tomorrow hun as i don't feel good at all.

You don't need to reply lol, there is nothing to reply for btw. Sorry to hear that, take care of yourself.
Original post by SassKing13
I don't know you, but my life has been a bit stressful and not particularly happy as of late (things are kind of looking up at the moment though :smile: ) Try and stay positive :smile: life has its up and downs but things usually work themselves out...

Neither do I, Ok thanks i will hopefully.

Latest