The Student Room Group

bocconi admission

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Really? If so, i think a major of students will get scholarships :P is the school that rich?
Anyway please help me with this question. Is the spring session for international students? And if i apply in the winter session, can i still apply to spring one?
Reply 41
you can apply in both sesions, but if you apply on the winter one, they will let you know in march if youre accepted, so i dont think you can apply on both sessions because of timing.
You can take the ecdl when you come to bocconi. It is an IT certificate accepted by the uni. If you don't get accepted in the winter session,you can apply in the spring session.
Reply 43
Original post by Costanzas
You can take the ecdl when you come to bocconi. It is an IT certificate accepted by the uni. If you don't get accepted in the winter session,you can apply in the spring session.

so can you apply for both??
Reply 44
Original post by Costanzas

im finishing my application. in the IT certificate category, there're 2 kinds of ECDL, which one should I choose? thank youuu
Reply 45
hey people, I have a question.. mmm I got only 1640 at SATs, but my grades from high school are 5/5 so it can get any higher.. do you think I have a chance to get in ? I am so scared now that I saw your sat results ><
Original post by njanja
hey people, I have a question.. mmm I got only 1640 at SATs, but my grades from high school are 5/5 so it can get any higher.. do you think I have a chance to get in ? I am so scared now that I saw your sat results ><

what's your score distribution ? writing section is not that important for the admissions. Ive watched through some other forums that there were people with ~1100 ( cr + math ) some years ago and managed to get in. So depending on the other aspects of your application you still have some chance to get in. From what country are you ?
Hi, I'm currently in Year 11 and im doing my IGCSE/GCSEs, and have heard that there's going to be a new SAT paper released in fall 2016. So, one of our teachers said that it's better to do the current one cuz the scores are well-recognized and also cuz its easier. But won't the scores for the current one become redundant once the new one comes out ? If it becomes redundant, let's say, during your undergraduate degree, does that mean you have to do it again for your postgraduate degree too ?
Please help, cuz its all so confusing !
Reply 48
Original post by kalambay
what's your score distribution ? writing section is not that important for the admissions. Ive watched through some other forums that there were people with ~1100 ( cr + math ) some years ago and managed to get in. So depending on the other aspects of your application you still have some chance to get in. From what country are you ?

math 600 cr 550 and writing 500 How bout you ? or are you already there ? From Serbia, you ?
Moldovan girls are really cute :smile:
I have applied already during the winter session and i am currently waiting for the decision. My score is 1810 (M:650, cr and writing both 580 ). You'l probably be accepted given your hs grades, and your score breakdown is also good. I am from Moldova. Good luck !
Reply 50
I have applied already during the winter session and i am currently waiting for the decision. My score is 1810 (M:650, cr and writing both 580 ). You'l probably be accepted given your hs grades, and your score breakdown is also good. I am from Moldova. Good luck !

I really hope so :smile: thank you, best wishes to you too. ^^
Hi,
I am an international student applied through the winter session. But I never gave my SATs since I had outstanding academic scores in this session. I also gave my Need based scholarship application but I desperately need the merit scholarship. Do you think I can get the merit scholarship with outstanding academics only and not the SATs?
Reply 52
has anyone got the result from the winter session??
Original post by EmmaDoan
has anyone got the result from the winter session??
i am also waiting for it but it seems we have to wait a little bit more. Let's hope for the best
Will Bocconi email us the results or do we manually have to check on the admissions portal?
Reply 55
Original post by angrypatbateman
Will Bocconi email us the results or do we manually have to check on the admissions portal?

im not sure but i think you should check the admission portal.
uhm i also wonder how many people applied for Bocconi. hundreds or thousands? :smile:) just curious
Check the admission portal guyz ))
Got a place for bief, how do we find out about scholarships?
Reply 58
same here, admitted but i dont know if ill get scholarship, anyone know when they let you know ?
Did they give out offers to everyone ? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending