The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by All Day
Bro can I level with you?

I post in the Liverpool thread. About Liverpool topics. I go out of my way to avoid confrontation/beef. If I ever post in other threads, it's either sucking off qua or behaving impeccably otherwise. I legit do nothing wrong.

Why is man repeatedly banned?

Nice to know you're gonna be a good lil boy from now on. :lol:
But tbh you do have a way with winding people up sometimes. :tongue:
Original post by The.Joker

aint bout dat lyf anymo
yeah hahah I feel my presence and skills are underrated on these boards :frown:
Original post by Lúcio
Thank the Lord.
Seriously SR, keep him to this promise.
Think I'm gonna screenshot this post just in case :smile:

In fairness, if he just took out his random abuse of others and ridiculous posts in other threads, he actually knows a great deal and offers a decent amount of knowledge and input to the FF.

shots
What's with all this nerd forum discussion all of a sudden?
Original post by All Day
x

Will PM you after work

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The.Joker

He's not really that much of a wind up.

He's a strong character, who you have disagreements with, but he generally knows what he's on about.
****s sake, driving instructor has gone bust. Don't know how long it will take to get another one. Have learnt all the maneuvers and just need to iron out some mistakes.
Original post by Tom_Ford
****s sake, driving instructor has gone bust. Don't know how long it will take to get another one. Have learnt all the maneuvers and just need to iron out some mistakes.

Take your dad's car at night without telling him.
Reply 1348
You know when your dissertation is due in a week, and you're sitting there looking at your work.

& you realise that you're royally ****ed.

I feel like that now.

Next 7 days = caffeine + junk food + no sleep
Original post by SA-1
You know when your dissertation is due in a week, and you're sitting there looking at your work.

I feel like that now.

Dw bro you're gonna earn £500k+ and build your own house anyway x
Reply 1350
Original post by Depleted
Dw bro you're gonna earn £500k+ and build your own house anyway x

Ah, you remembered :colondollar:
Original post by SA-1

I feel like that now.

My best friend has just finished hers... she started it 2 days ago :lol: Unbelievable really.

I did the bulk of mine in a week and it nearly killed me, good luck man. How much do you need to write?
Original post by SA-1

I feel like that now.

Suppose it depends how much you've done to be honest man.
If you have all your date as you just need to write the report, it's certainly do-able :smile:

Just submitted mine today so I guess you can hate me more than usual now :wink:
Reply 1353
Original post by sr90
My best friend has just finished hers... she started it 2 days ago :lol: Unbelievable really.

I did the bulk of mine in a week and it nearly killed me, good luck man. How much do you need to write?

Yeah, when I start getting in to it I think I'll beast it. Just need to get out of first gear and then slowly I'll begin to pick up speed. I literally just started, and I need to get to 8k words so it's not that bad. I think i'll write it all out and then worry about the whole title page and formatting etc later. Or should I do it as I write?

Original post by Lúcio
Suppose it depends how much you've done to be honest man.
If you have all your date as you just need to write the report, it's certainly do-able :smile:

Just submitted mine today so I guess you can hate me more than usual now :wink:

I literally just done half my intro lol, hoping to get that and materials and methods out the way today.

You little bitch :frown:
Put in a fair bit of groundwork on mine, but left 80% of the work until the last week.... If your clever, it's no problem to do in an arts subject like mine.... Just pick the right superviser.. Learn exactly what their tastes are, and then tailor your work exactly to what they like = Easy marks in creative courses...

Different in proper courses but for me at least the dissertation was just an elongated price of bull**** written to impress an egotistical lecturer enough to give you a good make

1 Weeks work.. High 2.1.. Actual work was terrible

There is a reason why people take the piss out of arts courses :tongue:

(By that point though I had given up caring about the course, and was instead throwing myself at all sorts of real and practical experience.. That thankfully got me a job a few weeks after submitting my dissertation :smile: )
Original post by SA-1
Yeah, when I start getting in to it I think I'll beast it. Just need to get out of first gear and then slowly I'll begin to pick up speed. I literally just started, and I need to get to 8k words so it's not that bad. I think i'll write it all out and then worry about the whole title page and formatting etc later. Or should I do it as I write?

I literally just done half my intro lol, hoping to get that and materials and methods out the way today.

Hers was 8k as well :tongue: I've done that in a day before so it's definitely doable.

If you have to do references then just make a note of it and do the full one once you're done. E.g if i'd quoted something from ''Failure: Why I Never Won the Premier League'' by Steven Gerrard i'd just write Gerrard p4 in the footnote.
Reply 1356
Original post by sr90
Hers was 8k as well :tongue: I've done that in a day before so it's definitely doable.

If you have to do references then just make a note of it and do the full one once you're done. E.g if i'd quoted something from ''Failure: Why I Never Won the Premier League'' by Steven Gerrard i'd just write Gerrard p4 in the footnote.

:rofl::rofl: You're killing me mate

Original post by SA-1

materials can be long and tedious (mine was MASSIVE), although it's pretty simple and straight forward.
getting your more intellectual parts out of the way first is the best option - do you really want to be discussing and evaluating your work while you're stuffed full of energy drinks and haven't slept in 4 days?

haha soz man, got 4 weeks off now too :wink:
Original post by sr90
''Failure: Why I Never Won the Premier League'' by Steven Gerrard i'd just write Gerrard p4 in the footnote.

screw you man.

just screw you... :frown:
Original post by SA-1
:rofl::rofl: You're killing me mate

Never seen that picture before :lol:

Original post by Lúcio
screw you man.

just screw you... :frown:

I didn't mean to, it just slipped out.

(Awful I know)

Latest