The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

So apparently im more qualified than the woman im gonna be working with yet shes in a higher position than me! Little bit scary!

Doing my DBS next week then when thats through i can work!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous #2
Sorry to hear that :frown: Yeah, I thought about putting myself forward for LGBT rep for the SU but decided against it. Maybe next year!

Yeah, it's all good up to about then but it goes downhill. Might pick up where I left off after I finish Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. You should definitely give that a watch if you have time too, first time in a while I've laughed out loud watching something.

Would be good to do? :smile: I'd definitely recommend getting involved with societies, but at the same time can take up time/be stressful. :dontknow: Think as long as it doesn't interfere too much with work then it's good (though sadly mine is :s-smilie:)
Ah okey - really enjoying season 3 so far, yeah :colondollar: Hadn't heard of that - might do once I'm through with this! Am enjoying watching more casual-y TV/sitcoms? I think something like GoT would be too tense/story-line based, maybe. Not sure!

Hope you're doing okay :hugs:

Original post by Pathway
Thank you, and sorry to hear things aren't going so well at the moment. :console: here if you want to ramble to someone.

----------------

Almost passed out during counselling. Not even sure why. :cry:
ED

Spoiler

Thanks :hugs: things are okay, just up and down a lot, I think.

Hope you're okay :jumphug:

Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Taking my second extended leave from TSR since Step 4 therapy has began.

Hope everyone is safe and content :smile:

Hope therapy goes well :smile: Always welcome back! :eek: :smile:

-----------------------------------------

Ended up telling housemates, they seemed to ignore it for a bit, and then randomly came into room to say happy birthday O.o but anyways ,yes. Feel good to have said :redface:
Off to have a pub lunch/dinner with them now, so that should be good :smile: Am happy - was close to just spending today all in room.
Got a bit of good news today; my assessment is now happening next Friday, the 20th, instead of the 14th April.
just give up on everything
Original post by purple-duck
Ended up telling housemates, they seemed to ignore it for a bit, and then randomly came into room to say happy birthday O.o but anyways ,yes. Feel good to have said :redface:
Off to have a pub lunch/dinner with them now, so that should be good :smile: Am happy - was close to just spending today all in room.

Happy birthday dude! :beer:

Hope the pub lunch goes well.
Hey guys :smile: Hope you're having a good day. Hugs for those who need it.

I am on 92 responses to my questionnaire and want to reach 100 before bedtime.
Hope you don’t mind me posting here. Can any 16 18 year olds complete my survey on attitudes to religion and Religious Education? You will entered into a draw to win £15 Amazon vouchers
http://goo.gl/forms/qmrwS8tUz6
Revision is still happening. Tempted to go do something this evening just so I see a real person today but not sure I will have time. Still have a couple of lectures to go through and need to make notes on some clinical stuff. Then I spend whatever time I have left looking at photos of dissections.

Anatomy is thrilling. Really what could b more fun than learning dozens of muscles and all their attachment points? Oh wait never mind, I forgot that I get to learn the embryology of it all too. :unimpressed:
I can't wait for this exam to be over so I can do something else. It's just so boring!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Greetings from Scandinavia :biggrin: :eek: :ninja:

Happy Birthday! :awesome:

Original post by CescaD96
Got a bit of good news today; my assessment is now happening next Friday, the 20th, instead of the 14th April.

Great news :hugs:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Greetings from Scandinavia :biggrin: :eek: :ninja:

Great news :hugs:

How is your trip going?!

I'm relieved that things are moving quicker. Also got an offer from York today after 3 months of ucas silence, so :smile:

Happy birthday!
I'm a useless **** who stays in bed all day and will never achieve anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
How is your trip going?!

I'm relieved that things are moving quicker. Also got an offer from York today after 3 months of ucas silence, so :smile:

:woo: :party: :yeah: for the York offer!

Going alright so far. We made it to the hotel in one piece, which was my main worry :redface:

Original post by Odd socks
I'm a useless **** who stays in bed all day and will never achieve anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

No true hun :nah:

:jumphug:

Going alright so far. We made it to the hotel in one piece, which was my main worry :redface:

No true hun :nah:

:jumphug:

it is true :frown: im sitting here crying for the first time in ages, and I'll never amount to anything because I don't know how

Posted from TSR Mobile
feel shocking. cant do anything without crying. cant do anything
ive realised I fit like every one of the diagnostic criteria for Avoidant Personality Disorder but I feel like I'm being silly or attention seeking if I mention it to my doctor or try to get a diagnosis :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would be good to do? :smile: I'd definitely recommend getting involved with societies, but at the same time can take up time/be stressful. :dontknow: Think as long as it doesn't interfere too much with work then it's good (though sadly mine is :s-smilie:)
Ah okey - really enjoying season 3 so far, yeah :colondollar: Hadn't heard of that - might do once I'm through with this! Am enjoying watching more casual-y TV/sitcoms? I think something like GoT would be too tense/story-line based, maybe. Not sure!

Hope you're doing okay :hugs:

-----------------------------------------

Maybe next year when I'm living on campus :smile:
I'm the same, my attention span isn't the best so I only really watch shows that are 23 - 30 minutes long. 30 Rock and Parks and Rec are brilliant as well.

Thanks - struggling a bit but I'm sure I'll be fine.

Happy birthday and hope you enjoy the pub! :smile:

Fab news about this and York! :party:
I think York must just take ages to reply, I ended up withdrawing my application from them so I could crack on with firming.
and one of the few people who actually liked me probably hates me now :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fab news about this and York! :party:
I think York must just take ages to reply, I ended up withdrawing my application from them so I could crack on with firming.

They do! I was planning to withdraw in the next week if I didn't get a response. Still waiting for StA now.

Thanks. :smile:

Yes, getting to the hotel in one piece is a big tick!
Original post by Odd socks
and one of the few people who actually liked me probably hates me now :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure that isn't true :hugs:

They do! I was planning to withdraw in the next week if I didn't get a response. Still waiting for StA now.

Good luck! What are you applying for?

Good luck! What are you applying for?

History and Politics.

Latest