The Student Room Group

st olaves sixth form exam

Scroll to see replies

Original post by germanshepherd_
That's so good. My sister got an interview at UCL for medicine.. Errr Imperial, UCL, Warwick. For engineering.. Chemical. Oh okay 10;'] I wish I did as many as you:colondollar:

Nice! Congrats for your sister! What did she get at GCSE and A Level?
Ohh well done, well done :biggrin:
I got an A* overall.
Biology - A*
Chemistry - A
Physics - A*

What Unis are you thinking of applying to? I know its far of but there is nothing wrong with looking at them now. Plus did you choose double/single maths?

I chose double maths :biggrin:.
I am hoping to achieve A*'s at a level and I have started getting some notes together for AS chemistry. I even have a revision folder in progress haha. I know it's early but i'm just really motivated I suppose.
I'm thinking of applying to cambridge for medicine as my first choice. Imperial second and UCL third
What about you?:wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
:biggrin:
Original post by RiseRiot
Nice! Congrats for your sister! What did she get at GCSE and A Level?

She says thanks, and she got at GCSE 8A*s 2As and 1b, AS she took all sciences and maths, and got 4As, she is hoping to get 3A*s in A2.

Original post by diana99
I chose double maths :biggrin:.
I am hoping to achieve A*'s at a level and I have started getting some notes together for AS chemistry. I even have a revision folder in progress haha. I know it's early but i'm just really motivated I suppose.
I'm thinking of applying to cambridge for medicine as my first choice. Imperial second and UCL third
What about you?:wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, lol and naah its okay. I started to buy my folders too and some books, haha. It is motivation and desire all in one :biggrin:. And same, i am also hoping to achieve A*s.. And oohh, cambridge... That's good. My options are Imperial, UCL, Warwick, Cambridge for engineering.
She says thanks, and she got at GCSE 8A*s 2As and 1b, AS she took all sciences and maths, and got 4As, she is hoping to get 3A*s in A2.

Wow, lol and naah its okay. I started to buy my folders too and some books, haha. It is motivation and desire all in one :biggrin:. And same, i am also hoping to achieve A*s.. And oohh, cambridge... That's good. My options are Imperial, UCL, Warwick, Cambridge for engineering.

That's awesome:biggrin:. What are you taking for a level?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohh well done, well done :biggrin:
I got an A* overall.
Biology - A*
Chemistry - A
Physics - A*

What Unis are you thinking of applying to? I know its far of but there is nothing wrong with looking at them now. Plus did you choose double/single maths?

Sorry I replied to the wrong message haha. I replied to your questions but to someone else by accident . U can still check it out if u want :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by diana99
Sorry I replied to the wrong message haha. I replied to your questions but to someone else by accident . U can still check it out if u want :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wait haha .no I didn't make a mistake .!!sorry I got confused! Oops!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who got in?
Original post by RiseRiot
Who got in?

I did - so shocked.
I haven't got my letter yet, hopefully I get it tomorrow.
Original post by MutoSiko
I did - so shocked.

Me toooo. What are you taking?
double maths, re, art and economics, wbu?

OOOooooo ;'] Nice. Physics, Maths, Chemistry and History. Sorry, if you don't mind me asking are you a boy or a girl???
My letter arrived today. I got in!
Original post by elephants_
My letter arrived today. I got in!

Oooooh, well done!:biggrin:
What are you taking?
congrats, what subjects are you taking?
congrats, what subjects are you taking?

Yes, i got in aswell-surprised though
Oooooh, well done!:biggrin:
What are you taking?

Thanks, I'm taking maths, biology, chemistry and geography.
Original post by elephants_
Thanks, I'm taking maths, biology, chemistry and geography.

Ohhh good. I am also taking maths and chemistry, but also physics and history;']
Original post by adapttochangelad
Yes, i got in aswell-surprised though

cool! what are you taking?
Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Single maths.
I was quite interested to know what i got in each paper but never mind, i got in and that's all that is important :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest