Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cholesta
Northern Irish student������

No
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by *Stefan*
Everyone seems to be applying to either Passfield or Rosebery! I think most of us are in for a big disappointment :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? On the FB group it seems like everyone's applied to Urbanest Westminster Bridge:s-smilie:
Original post by AQUF42
No

Sorry, I meant we're from Northern Ireland.
6 more minutes to 5 UK time.that's it for today I guess? :frown:
Original post by bleechanyc
Anyone waiting for BMS?

There are a few of us who already have offers.
Original post by JamjamjamT
There are a few of us who already have offers.

When did you apply ?
Oh well us that it ? So it's Feaky Friday rejections tomorrow ??
Original post by bleechanyc
When did you apply ?

Dec 12
Original post by djsimpy
thanks! i genuinely have no idea haha, do any of them have swimming pools????

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol idk, doubt it haha. You a big swimmer then?
Original post by Flippi1
Oh well us that it ? So it's Feaky Friday rejections tomorrow ??

You know it!
Original post by uncleshneb
Rejection for maths and Econ,GCSE's not good enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

no way :frown: what kind of GCSE grades were they looking for?
My friend, who did Further maths, maths, physics and economics, received her a&f offer today. But the conditions are AAA(E in fm). She dropped physics after submitting her ucas form. So what can she do about this? Argue?
Original post by StudyNow
My friend, who did Further maths, maths, physics and economics, received her a&f offer today. But the conditions are AAA(E in fm). She dropped physics after submitting her ucas form. So what can she do about this? Argue?

This is their standard offer, so they're unlikely to cater. What subjects is she taking now?

In any case, she should notify both UCAS and LSE as soon as possible, as that's what both say.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is their standard offer, so they're unlikely to cater. What subjects is she taking now?

In any case, she should notify both UCAS and LSE as soon as possible, as that's what both say.

Posted from TSR Mobile

She is now taking fm maths and economics. I agree with you that she should've told them as soon as possible.
Original post by StudyNow
She is now taking fm maths and economics. I agree with you that she should've told them as soon as possible.

Argh... The thing is that they only consider FM as an (extremely desirable) extra rather than as an actual A-Level. Perhaps they'll show some leniency...

In any case, best of luck to her. Hopefully they'll make an exception.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Argh... The thing is that they only consider FM as an (extremely desirable) extra rather than as an actual A-Level. Perhaps they'll show some leniency...

In any case, best of luck to her. Hopefully they'll make an exception.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for your reply. The chance in my opinion is very small. Best luck to her.
I've got a decision notification on UCAS track and an email from LSE today at 1:30pm but I am having this panic attack and literally toooo terrified to look at it!!! What should I do?!!! It makes me look like a coward I know but I just can't and too scared to click to open the email or log on UCAS ;((( its been 3 months waiting, almost killed me. And I think it's defo a rejection:-(( in my email the title is just 'an Apdate on your Application'--should the subject just be 'offer 2015' something if u receive an offer instead of just indicating that it's an 'update'....which means rejection? Omg anyone pls just slap across my face or just yell at me to look at the result!!
Original post by Ammitung0207
I've got a decision notification on UCAS track and an email from LSE today at 1:30pm but I am having this panic attack and literally toooo terrified to look at it!!! What should I do?!!! It makes me look like a coward I know but I just can't and too scared to click to open the email or log on UCAS ;((( its been 3 months waiting, almost killed me. And I think it's defo a rejection:-(( in my email the title is just 'an Apdate on your Application'--should the subject just be 'offer 2015' something if u receive an offer instead of just indicating that it's an 'update'....which means rejection? Omg anyone pls just slap across my face or just yell at me to look at the result!!

Please look at the result. Most people have had offers.
Reply 4478

*slaps you across the face* LOOK AT THE RESULT!!

It's offer Thursday !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending