Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by zaby786
Some people say it should be banned

Who does?
It shouldn't be banned
Reply 3
You get things like this if they didn't have sex education . :cool:

But it's one of the most important things to learn about!
Definitely should not be banned, should be mandatory.
Original post by zaby786
Some people say it should be banned what do you think? Plz comment

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who says it should be banned? If anything, more attention should be brought to it. In a time where teenage pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases are in abundance, compulsory, age appropriate, sex education lessons are needed. I don't remember once being taught about safe sex whilst at school. Sexual health is important and young people should definitely be taught about it, in detail too :smile:
It should start slightly earlier. Some kids start puberty earlier than average - these kids might start puberty and not have any information about the changes happening to them. They should also be taught how to look stuff up for themselves, so they can find stuff out for themselves using reliable websites.

And the people who want it banned (which is a tiny minority) should be told in no uncertain terms to go forth and multiply. There are no valid arguments for the removal of sex education from the curriculum.
Reply 8
It should be mandatory and should include double standard for all types of relationships including heterosexual/homosexual/transgender to let children understand from a young age that they are normal.
Reply 9
Some schools or the majority is wooried about their kids so like Asian parents are mostly concerned!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
it must be taught but it's at what age is the tricky bit
Original post by jordanhenderson.
Who says it should be banned? If anything, more attention should be brought to it. In a time where teenage pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases are in abundance, compulsory, age appropriate, sex education lessons are needed. I don't remember once being taught about safe sex whilst at school. Sexual health is important and young people should definitely be taught about it, in detail too :smile:

Actually, teenage pregnancy has been declining for years now, and comprehensive sex education has a lot to do with that. Though you still get the odd moron (thankfully this is rare) who thinks sex education increases the rate of teenage pregnancy and things like that.
it's very awkward and very stupid, why bring up sexual stuff in school in front of a bunch of kids. stupid

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
I agree but also if they didn't have it girls and boys wouldn't know where they stand in the society so "girls and their 101 probs" 😃
I like this approach. Especially Hufflepuff.

Original post by RFowler
Actually, teenage pregnancy has been declining for years now, and comprehensive sex education has a lot to do with that. Though you still get the odd moron (thankfully this is rare) who thinks sex education increases the rate of teenage pregnancy and things like that.

STIs though if I remember correctly are unfortunately rising :/
Sex ed is pretty helpful shizznit.

Well for me it was a bit useless cuz I found most things out before I got the lessons but it does teach useful stuff that people need to know. Should not be banned.

Quick Reply

Latest