The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by All_TheCyanide
Really depressed. 😞

whats wrong?
Original post by chelseafreak
whats wrong?

The only uni I liked rejected me after I waited three months for a response, I'm failing all three a levels, my English coursework has been graded at a D when I put so much effort into it, I'm tired and ill and I have no friends.

I know it could be worse- I'm just very very down right now.
The only uni I liked rejected me after I waited three months for a response, I'm failing all three a levels, my English coursework has been graded at a D when I put so much effort into it, I'm tired and ill and I have no friends.

Sounds rough tbh. English Lit or Lang?

sounds bad, i would say the best thing you can do is when you feel better you can asses your other uni options and put in the best effort you can in your a levels so that when all is said and done you know you did your best. If you ever need to talk we are here for you
Original post by somemightsay888
Sounds rough tbh. English Lit or Lang?

Both- English Lit Lang 😂

sounds bad, i would say the best thing you can do is when you feel better you can asses your other uni options and put in the best effort you can in your a levels so that when all is said and done you know you did your best. If you ever need to talk we are here for you

That's true, thank you :smile:
Reply 2585
Original post by Incredible97

That sums me ans my health up perfectly wow
Both- English Lit Lang 😂

That's true, thank you :smile:

no problem :smile:
Knackered, spent this morning shepherding 30 kids around the park in my wellies and having to put up with a constant fight over who got to hold my hand and having my arms pulled in all directions, and then this afternoon talked through capacity with 12 or so kids, including green group :nothing: (they were surprisingly good for me though).
Original post by Quiet _One86
Trying to do my meditation to distract but it won't! Was up at 5am wide awake till gone 7! Then back to sleep and woke about half hour ago! Is it a bug or stress? I'm tempted to grab some ginger biscuits, want some? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just general I think, maybe stress plays a part, no bug. Ooh yes please, you're too kind :tongue:
Original post by Afghan Warrior
Just general I think, maybe stress plays a part, no bug. Ooh yes please, you're too kind :tongue:

I looked up one of my symptoms which was smelling smoke - and that's linked to migraines :wink: ginger biscuits with dark chocolate omg must find!! Got a medical app assessment tomoz - wish us luck!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2590
Feeling like I need a hug I want someone to talk to. Why can I not shift my feelings for the guy :frown:, I typed some mean things being a cow but I can not help but feel sorry for him as I know he has a full platter and thats why I was trying to show that I care and understand how he feels but I think he probably just got with this girl to pass the time and occupy his mind as I know he has feelings for me but he tried to do this in a way so it doesn't hurt me but it has just made me feel for him even more as I know he is trying to deny the feelings he has for me but I know they real:/ the fact he admitted to having them says a lot he is scared that I would hurt him but I have never felt like this about anyone.

I am derailing my thread though but just needed to vent.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2591
I am not going to rebound with the guy I could if I wanted to but wont that is not my thing, but I will adapt to taking things slower and not falling so quick and hard for a guy as I did.
Original post by lou 22
Feeling like I need a hug I want someone to talk to. Why can I not shift my feelings for the guy :frown:, I typed some mean things being a cow but I can not help but feel sorry for him as I know he has a full platter and thats why I was trying to show that I care and understand how he feels but I think he probably just got with this girl to pass the time and occupy his mind as I know he has feelings for me but he tried to do this in a way so it doesn't hurt me but it has just made me feel for him even more as I know he is trying to deny the feelings he has for me but I know they real:/ the fact he admitted to having them says a lot he is scared that I would hurt him but I have never felt like this about anyone.

:jumphug: I know it is feels bad right now but you will be able to get through this, you will be happy again. We are all here for you lou
Reply 2593
:jumphug: I know it is feels bad right now but you will be able to get through this, you will be happy again. We are all here for you lou

I just don't like the cowardly manner he dumped me in, I kind of dislike myself for still feeling for the guy for the loss of his family member.

Thanks lovely :smile:, I can not help but keep thinking of him :frown: I hate how much I still like him despite trying to tell my mind to not:frown:.

Thanks My super duper thread assistant :smile:.
Original post by lou 22

:hugs:
Reply 2595
Original post by SassKing13
:hugs:

Thank you Vicey, I actually have taken it kind of bad as I am in hospital and have been for a short while and he knew this :frown: I feel betrayed as I could of been dating others but valued what we had going on too much.

But vicey what you upto this evening?
Original post by lou 22

I'm trying to reach you on Skype!
I know it's not an easy rollercoaster of late but you'll get there :smile: Stay strong and know we are here for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2597
Original post by Quiet _One86
I'm trying to reach you on Skype!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am in hospital my Skype is at home.
Original post by lou 22
Thank you Vicey, I actually have taken it kind of bad as I am in hospital and have been for a short while and he knew this :frown: I feel betrayed as I could of been dating others but valued what we had going on too much.

But vicey what you upto this evening?

No problem President :smile: Why are you in hospital? :frown:

Not much :tongue: Just listening to music atm.
Reply 2599
I am totally sick of it all, I am going to have to scream as it is like my life is a ****ing joke the hospital staff are not even getting me my required pain meds on time well at all, I have a guy showing me that he can not be loyal to the girl that tried to help him out of his rut and try to stop him from sinking into depression :frown:. My pain has got much worse as I am typing this :frown:.

Latest