The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University of Kent Firmers 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Is anyone bringing their parent/s if they are going to either of the applicant days?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 81
Just firmed for business management :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
I deferred my admission from last year, so I have an unconditional offer :wink:
But I needed abb too last year, they're pretty lenient though.

Original post by vickkstaa
Yeh probably :biggrin: I need Abb , you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
Original post by Chanch13
I deferred my admission from last year, so I have an unconditional offer :wink:
But I needed abb too last year, they're pretty lenient though.

I firmed my offer for business management and they want BBB but I was wondering that if I got AAC because those are my predicted grades would they still let me in because in terms of ucas points AAC is more than BBB or does it definitely have to be BBB because you said they were lenient?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
So I got ABC instead and I didn't have to call them up or anything I just got a confirmation mail...so I guess if you're off by only one grade they don't really mind. Then again I think it also depends on the course, number of seats etc. If you read through some of the other threads you'll see many people got accepted even though their grades were lower than the offer :smile:

Original post by r-t
I firmed my offer for business management and they want BBB but I was wondering that if I got AAC because those are my predicted grades would they still let me in because in terms of ucas points AAC is more than BBB or does it definitely have to be BBB because you said they were lenient?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh my god I remember this time last year where I was on one of these threads. Damn time flies.
Firmed for economics :smile:
How are people choosing accommodation? I spoke to my friend who's there doing economics and he said he chose Keynes solely because the department is based there, to anyone who's been to see it, is it actually nice? I would go to an applicant's day but I've broken my foot and I think I'll be too much hassle for everyone else
Original post by cokeandvodka
Firmed for economics :smile:
How are people choosing accommodation? I spoke to my friend who's there doing economics and he said he chose Keynes solely because the department is based there, to anyone who's been to see it, is it actually nice? I would go to an applicant's day but I've broken my foot and I think I'll be too much hassle for everyone else

It is all quite decent, but picking accommodation for location shouldn't really matter as most of them are fairly close. Also I don't believe lectures are always actually in the building you'd expect them to be.
Also having been visiting a few Universities now, the Economics staff at Kent have so far given me the best impression.
Reply 88
Hey who all's applied for accommodation and where?
Reply 89

I'm planning on applying for Medway accommodation next week

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by r-t
Is anyone bringing their parent/s if they are going to either of the applicant days?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I'm bringing my parents, I'm going on the 25th !

I applied for

1) Turing flats
2) Keynes flats
3) Turing houses
4) Darwin
Is anyone applied for Film and History BA I have found no one so far 😣

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 93
Original post by JennyCowlam
Yes I'm bringing my parents, I'm going on the 25th !

Phew luckily someone who is bringing their parents haha. What course are you going for? I'm going for business management with a year in industry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 94
Everyone seems to have applied to Turing :eek:

I applied for

1) Turing flats
2) Keynes flats
3) Turing houses
4) Darwin
Original post by r-t
Phew luckily someone who is bringing their parents haha. What course are you going for? I'm going for business management with a year in industry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing history and film! I can't find anyone doing it 😁😂
Reply 96
I'm doing history and film! I can't find anyone doing it 😁😂

I haven't found that many people doing business either. Don't worry we'll find some more people on Wednesday 🙏😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 97
Hey more people in the same boat! I can't find anyone doing my course either :biggrin:

Original post by r-t
I haven't found that many people doing business either. Don't worry we'll find some more people on Wednesday ������������

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pvcnt
Just firmed for psychology. :biggrin:

Hey! which one did you firm for?
Original post by pvcnt
It's just Bsc Psychology. How about you?

I haven't firmed any uni yet but I got my offer for Bsc Psychology with studies in Europe. I'm stuck between Glasgow and Kent :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending