The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL International Students Offer Holders!

Hey I created this thread because I'm an offer holder myself for Biomedical Sciences in the coming 2015-2016 academic year at UCL. Feel free to post anything - questions, random stuff. I just thought it would be good to get to know some people first before we actually go there :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Great idea...i hold an offer for MSc democracy and comparative politics. Im Nigerian, u?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by duduuu
Great idea...i hold an offer for MSc democracy and comparative politics. Im Nigerian, u?

oh hey! I have an offer for chem eng and I am also Nigerian
Reply 3
Original post by Anita5

Awwww...kul...you are lyk the 1st Nigerian i know goin to ucl. Congrats on the offer.
Original post by Anita5

Original post by duduuu
Awwww...kul...you are lyk the 1st Nigerian i know goin to ucl. Congrats on the offer.

Hey! MSc Mechanical Engineering. Also Nigerian. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by DannyAbba
Hey! MSc Mechanical Engineering. Also Nigerian. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh really!? Kul...i see u evrywhere, u started the facebook group. Well well, glad im finally meeting some Nigerians. Congrats on ur offer too.
Reply 6
Original post by duduuu
Oh really!? Kul...i see u evrywhere, u started the facebook group. Well well, glad im finally meeting some Nigerians. Congrats on ur offer too.
are you firming ucl then?
Reply 7
Original post by Anita5
are you firming ucl then?

Yes, you?
Reply 8
Original post by duduuu
Yes, you?

yeah I am. That's great then :smile:
hi everyone I'm applying to UCL too but I'm currently waiting for if i got the offer or no. for MSC clinical and public nutrition. may i know how long will it takes for u to receive the offer? and is it hard to get. I'm a bit nervous
Reply 10
Original post by farahnanette
hi everyone I'm applying to UCL too but I'm currently waiting for if i got the offer or no. for MSC clinical and public nutrition. may i know how long will it takes for u to receive the offer? and is it hard to get. I'm a bit nervous

Well, for me it took them about 6 weeks from when my application became complete. And you should know, alot of people get their offers earlier than the 6th week which i think is the longest it takes them to make a decision. Sure you'll get your offer soon, just try and be calm. Goodluck.
Reply 11
Original post by Anita5
yeah I am. That's great then :smile:

Cool,hopefully we get to meet.😊
Original post by duduuu
Well, for me it took them about 6 weeks from when my application became complete. And you should know, alot of people get their offers earlier than the 6th week which i think is the longest it takes them to make a decision. Sure you'll get your offer soon, just try and be calm. Goodluck.

Thank u very much. I really hope i will get in. I have been trying to send my application for 3 years however due to monetary issue i couldn't afford to try to apply.
Reply 13
Original post by farahnanette
Thank u very much. I really hope i will get in. I have been trying to send my application for 3 years however due to monetary issue i couldn't afford to try to apply.

Oh, i see. All d best dear and u will by God's grace.
Original post by duduuu
Oh, i see. All d best dear and u will by God's grace.

Thank u very much
Reply 15
Original post by duduuu
Cool,hopefully we get to meet.😊

Definitely. Are you applying for student house accommodation and which exactly?
Reply 16
Original post by Anita5
Definitely. Are you applying for student house accommodation and which exactly?

Yes,i did already but from what i saw u can only state ur preferences. The accommodation is allocated randomly i think. But, i hope i get somewhere like the new hall caledonian road or any other house with a large en suite. If i dont get a fairly big room, i'ld prolly go for a private accommodation. Wbu?
Reply 17
Original post by duduuu
Yes,i did already but from what i saw u can only state ur preferences. The accommodation is allocated randomly i think. But, i hope i get somewhere like the new hall caledonian road or any other house with a large en suite. If i dont get a fairly big room, i'ld prolly go for a private accommodation. Wbu?

I haven't applied yet. Do you live in the UK?
Reply 18
Nope, Nigeria. Are u planning on applying?
Reply 19
Yeah I'll apply. You're going into an undergraduate course right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending