OFFER!! :woo:

Congrats!! x
Reply 962
Original post by Hakuzar
Congrats you were in my group. Number 4 group B

Original post by Medicjug
Congrats ,when did you get it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was in the same group as the girl with the York offer. Can't remember my number.

Thanks! At 14:15 today :smile:
Reply 963
Original post by hollie.p
Congrats!! x

Thank you, I'm over the moon! Have you heard back yet?
Original post by M!lad
Thank you, I'm over the moon! Have you heard back yet?

I bet, you deserve it! I had an offer today too :smile: x
For anyone who hasn't heard back yet, don't give up hope! Worry will do you no good, relax over the weekend and don't over think things/How you think it went. Last year, if as Medicjug said- offers were made between the 31st of March and the 4th of April they were spread over 5 days, and it hasn't yet been five days since the first offer. I just reread the thread since Wednesday and counted 11 people with offers, say hypothetically there's another 11 outside of the student room who've also received offers then that's 22 in total, round it up to 25 for good measure and there would still be offers left to be given out to fill the course and then some extra to take into consideration people who would insure or miss grades. I know its a guessing game and things change from year to year but don't dishearten yourselves until you know for sure x
Reply 966
For anyone who hasn't heard back yet, don't give up hope! Worry will do you no good, relax over the weekend and don't over think things/How you think it went. Last year, if as Medicjug said- offers were made between the 31st of March and the 4th of April they were spread over 5 days, and it hasn't yet been five days since the first offer. I just reread the thread since Wednesday and counted 11 people with offers, say hypothetically there's another 11 outside of the student room who've also received offers then that's 22 in total, round it up to 25 for good measure and there would still be offers left to be given out to fill the course and then some extra to take into consideration people who would insure or miss grades. I know its a guessing game and things change from year to year but don't dishearten yourselves until you know for sure x

You are amazing!, this made me feel so good. I was seriously unable to sleep since Medicine's always been my biggest dream :frown: hope they give out some offers after the weekend :smile:
Original post by omiee
You are amazing!, this made me feel so good. I was seriously unable to sleep since Medicine's always been my biggest dream :frown: hope they give out some offers after the weekend :smile:

Take the weekend just to relax and unwind. Always try and think positively, If it's your dream then it will happen, I'm routing for you. There's always a chance, I hope you hear back, sending good luck :smile:
Take the weekend just to relax and unwind. Always try and think positively, If it's your dream then it will happen, I'm routing for you. There's always a chance, I hope you hear back, sending good luck :smile:

Hollie from Wales? You were in my group! :smile:
Original post by Joanne9495
Hollie from Wales? You were in my group! :smile:

Yes! Joanne from Scotland, of course I remember you :smile: Really really routing for you, keeping everything crossed :smile: x

Hey Hollie,

Thank you so much for your post. Just randomly burst into tears but reading your post is the only thing since morning that made me feel better. ❤️ Well done for you offer you deserve you're such an amazing person- you didn't need to type out that post at all but it really shows you care. We need more doctors like you ❤️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Medicjug
Hey Hollie,

Thank you so much for your post. Just randomly burst into tears but reading your post is the only thing since morning that made me feel better. ❤️ Well done for you offer you deserve you're such an amazing person- you didn't need to type out that post at all but it really shows you care. We need more doctors like you ❤️

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm glad it helped you feel a little better Medjug <3 I was in exactly the same position as you this time Friday morning, I know how hard it is and how maybe people can get a little too negative in that position and perhaps can't see there actually is still a real chance. You sound like such a genuinely nice caring person I read all of your posts congratulating everyone who got offers, I honestly hope you get that email Monday, I believe in ya. And thank you so much for saying that, it means a lot to me. Sending all my luck <3 x
Reply 972
Is there an offer page on Facebook?
Original post by Bueno786
Heya! Could you please explain to me what this means? :redface: "Medical Schools Council Consent Form, Health Questionnaire & Certificates, apart from those not yet sat, should be returned to us by 1 June 2015" I tried looking it up but couldn't find anything :s-smilie:

So they should have sent throuh a consent form and health questionaire that they want you to fill out and send back. Certificates means they want your qualifications (Any GCSE or A Level certificates) sent in. If you don't have certificates for subjects you're still doing (Ie don't have AS certs for things you're doing at A2) then don't worry about those.
Original post by Hakuzar
Is there an offer page on Facebook?

Search for Southampton BM6 2015.
Original post by Neostigmine
So they should have sent throuh a consent form and health questionaire that they want you to fill out and send back. Certificates means they want your qualifications (Any GCSE or A Level certificates) sent in. If you don't have certificates for subjects you're still doing (Ie don't have AS certs for things you're doing at A2) then don't worry about those.

Thank you for very much ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Neostigmine
Search for Southampton BM6 2015.

can't find a page :colondollar:
FB links aren't allowed on TSR :no: .

It might be cause it's new. Try again shortly :yes:.

You might want to take the link down :smile: Against the rules I think.
Reply 979
I didn't know but thanks

Latest