The Student Room Group

Finance The Future 2015 Intake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Prettygurl1991
Hi everyone,
Got interviews for my top 2 boroughs! Yaaay, anyone else?

Wow, congrats! I've not been in touch since the "successful" email.
What were your top two choices? :smile:
Yeah got an email with interview confirmations today. Individual boroughs will get in touch fairly soon.
Yeey, I got my first choice as well Hammersmith, and Waltham Forrest :smile:
Reply 43
Hi, I got through as well! Does anyone know how many people they've given interviews too, as in how many got past the assessment centre?
Original post by ALPH17
Hi, I got through as well! Does anyone know how many people they've given interviews too, as in how many got past the assessment centre?

Hard to know exactly how many get through to interview I'd think. Going by the thread there were at least 3 days of assessment centres with two slots on each day (for London), and they're looking for up to 18 places overall. So don't know really.

Would be interesting to know which boroughs proved most popular. Impression I got from the AC was that Islington, Hackney and Waltham Forest have been popular choices in the past. Didn't get an interview for my first choice but 2nd and 3rd are grand.
Reply 45
I got my top two choices (Islington and Southwark) - Woop :smile:
I got my final borough interview on the 20th March, anyone else interviewing for Hammersmith?
Has everyone had both their final boroughs confirm your interviews?
Reply 48

Yup :smile: have you?
Reply 49

I've had one confirmed but still waiting on the other. Fingers crossed they get in touch on Monday.
Hi all,
I'm in the same boat as ALPH17 :tongue:
Hi all,
I'm in the same boat as ALPH17 :tongue:

Same here, still didn't get a confirmation from the other borough!
Reply 52
One called me and the other sent me an email so maybe check your emails? They did say though on our AC that they will contact us in the week starting 16th March so they probably will contact you sometime this week.

Just be prepared to be flexible :smile:
Hey, has anyone had the borough interview yet? I have mine tomorrow, don't really know what to expect...
Not yet leta,
Best of luck ;-)
Anyone know when we can expect to find out if we've been successful with our boroughs?

One borough told me it would be next Monday but finance the future have said next Wednesday?

Anyone know for sure?
Anyone know when we can expect to find out if we've been successful with our boroughs?

One borough told me it would be next Monday but finance the future have said next Wednesday?

Anyone know for sure?

The Finance the Future said Monday as well, and then we have to decide whether we accept the offer by Wednesday!
Original post by letacool23
The Finance the Future said Monday as well, and then we have to decide whether we accept the offer by Wednesday!

Oh right ...
Good luck everybody =)
everyone feeling confident?
I've heard many boroughs are only recruiting 1 trainee this year which is making competition really stiff this year.
Does anybody know how many people reached the final borough stage ? It would be interesting to know what the ratio is like ...
Oh right ...
Good luck everybody =)
everyone feeling confident?
I've heard many boroughs are only recruiting 1 trainee this year which is making competition really stiff this year.
Does anybody know how many people reached the final borough stage ? It would be interesting to know what the ratio is like ...

Not sure about London boroughs, but if it helps 6 people got through to final interview in Cambridgeshire for 2 places (down from 11 at assessment centre)

Out of interest, does anyone know how may people applied overall for the scheme?
I think for London it was over 1000.

Quick Reply