The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

"Oh, get ****ed, get absolutely ****ed", what a goal
Original post by Stefano93
Need some of Villa's magic, winning 3-0 already

It's 4-0 now
Sherwood be the man, will never understand why Spurs sacked him, still has a better win % during hiss time at Spurs than Poch
I think I am thoroughly justified in preferring Lacazette over Walcott. Would absolutely love it if we sign him.

Ozil with the pre-assist, love it.
Good goal Giroud, showing why you are one of the best strikers in the PL.

In other news, Villa have scored 4 against Sunderland in the first half alone. Bye-bye Poyet.
from what i hear, it's a thoroughly deserved lead, fair play to you.

what about sunderland though?
4-0 down at HT at home.....fans leaving already.
disgrace.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
yet people think we gonna bang 3 in against monaco with ease lol

Anyone that undermines Monaco is just naive.
Reply 4227
I think Chambers is much better suited at CM, even CDM. He's good going forward but really really bad positionally. He was pretty bad when played CDM earlier this season but I reckon he can be moulded into a beast.

Probably end up as a CB though.
should be noted how ramsey is having his best game in a long while...

Looked very sharp going forawrd, and linking up so well.
It's going to be so upsetting when Jack is back and AW puts him straight into the side and things go to **** again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just watching the Aston Villa goals, some of the WORST defending I have ever seen, absolutely horrific, like, a physically impaired U10's team could do better
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
yet people think we gonna bang 3 in against monaco with ease lol

Lol you are an awful poster tbh. Arsenal had multiple chances in the first leg whilst playing below par and Giroud doing his usually bottlejob, with the fact they have nothing to lose its not too implausible.
That was a penalty on Theo these referees are anti Arsenal
Reply 4233
Original post by fallen_acorns
should be noted how ramsey is having his best game in a long while...

Looked very sharp going forawrd, and linking up so well.

Yeah he's being a bit selfless and doing the basics right.

I remember reading an interview once and Ramsey spoke about how Wenger told him to just play his basic game and he'll come good - and then he had that brill start to the season (last season).

He has such an important role for the team (that defence to attack role), and usually when he plays good the whole team does.
On BBC live text:

Allan Abbas: A win today and we're just 6pts behind the league leaders Chelsea. Arsenal back as title contenders?

:rofl:
Original post by difeo
On BBC live text:

:rofl:

Clearly satire...
Original post by Depleted
Clearly satire...

Clearly not m7
Original post by leinad2012
Sherwood be the man, will never understand why Spurs sacked him, still has a better win % during hiss time at Spurs than Poch

Sherwood will be the next England manager
Original post by Depleted
Lol you are an awful poster tbh. Arsenal had multiple chances in the first leg whilst playing below par and Giroud doing his usually bottlejob, with the fact they have nothing to lose its not too implausible.

Also got punted about in the midfield by an injury depleted team at home, don't see us dominating this time round and even if we do we'll just miss sitters all day long I assume. Monaco have got a great defensive record, took PSG 3 games to score 3 goals against them ffs. Clearly can't read as I've even said before it's not impossible but people saying that its likely are just as deluded.
BBC Sport really does showcase some utter mongs. People texting in saying 'Arsenal will only be 6 points behind the league leaders - title contenders?', conveniently forgetting they have two games in hand.

Latest