The Student Room Group

Exeter medical school applicants 2015!

Scroll to see replies

I couldn't go to the offer holder day. Could you tell me how it was?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wackyboi123
Is everyone who went on the offer holders day firming Exeter?

I am :smile:
Original post by studentt_11
I couldn't go to the offer holder day. Could you tell me how it was?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My daughter and I both got really positive friendly vibes.
Original post by MollyMcFly1
Hey guys, I've set up a Facebook group for Exeter medicine offer holders and there are a couple of current first years on there who can answer any questions you have etc. Let me know if you want the link :smile:

Hi, I have an offer for Exeter and went to the offer holders day yesterday - could you send me the link?
Original post by Kdcoops
Hi, I have an offer for Exeter and went to the offer holders day yesterday - could you send me the link?

Yep I'll PM you x
Does anyone who went on the offer holders day know how many people went altogether, and how many of those people are going to be firming exeter or not?
Anyone else interested in joining the medicine offer holders Facebook group just quote this or send me a PM :smile:
Reply 1907
Why can't you just post the link on here in the same way as people have done on other med school threads?
Original post by *mimi*
Why can't you just post the link on here in the same way as people have done on other med school threads?

I thought you couldn't post Facebook links on the forum as it's seen as a "personal" link so gets removed. If I'm wrong, sorry my mistake!! Will try it now :smile:

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1413884215579262
Is anyone still waiting post interview for an offer/rejection?
Yes. Me! February interviewee.
Original post by Wackyboi123
Is anyone still waiting post interview for an offer/rejection?

Pretty sure the vast majority (if not all) feb interviewees are yet to hear
Sexeter med squaaaaaaaa. Can't wait to meet you all!!!
Apologies guys, I thought we weren't allowed to post Facebook links on the public forums but apparently we are! So now I seem weird because I was doing it by PM only oh dear!! :')

Anyway, please see the link in my post above if you want to join the Facebook page :smile:
Just had my 3rd rejection this year from Southampton. All down to Exeter now otherwise I'm going on a gap year.
Any internationals have offers? Anyone who interviewed on the 3rd of feb?
Reply 1916
I'm completely aware that no one can give specifics about what the interview is like and I just want to be clear that that's not what I'm asking but was just wondering if there was anywhere to find out about the style of the interview besides the fact it's simply panel like is there a group discussion beforehand, is there any forms to be filled out beforehand as I know Exeter used to do this to test your ability to communicate why you want to study medicine on paper. Just struggling a bit to find out any information. Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 96305
I'm completely aware that no one can give specifics about what the interview is like and I just want to be clear that that's not what I'm asking but was just wondering if there was anywhere to find out about the style of the interview besides the fact it's simply panel like is there a group discussion beforehand, is there any forms to be filled out beforehand as I know Exeter used to do this to test your ability to communicate why you want to study medicine on paper. Just struggling a bit to find out any information. Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would say that the TSR article was still pretty accurate for this year...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/What_you_should_expect_at_a_medical_school_interview
Reply 1918
Original post by Dr Gin
I would say that the TSR article was still pretty accurate for this year...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/What_you_should_expect_at_a_medical_school_interview

Thanks so much, hadn't realised that the questionnaire was still being used, more scared for that rather than the interview.
Appreciate the link!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really liked Exeter, shame I got rejected :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending