The Student Room Group

AQA applied business Unit 8 business plan coursework

Hi, Basically we are nearly finishing our final hand in for our business plan coursework, I got back my draft last week and was really disappointed i only got 40/70 which is a D and i was aiming for at least 60!:frown: I have a week to re-do bits of it, but i'm really struggling on how to make a 'comprehensive' link back to research throughout the business plan, and how to evaluate the viability of the business. Does anyone have any tips at all? would be greatly appreciated!:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by alouise_x
Hi, Basically we are nearly finishing our final hand in for our business plan coursework, I got back my draft last week and was really disappointed i only got 40/70 which is a D and i was aiming for at least 60!:frown: I have a week to re-do bits of it, but i'm really struggling on how to make a 'comprehensive' link back to research throughout the business plan, and how to evaluate the viability of the business. Does anyone have any tips at all? would be greatly appreciated!:smile:

Give me your email address I will email you my friends so you can use it as a guideline - he got an A - BUT don't copy it please
and are you also doing the unit 12 exam?
Reply 2
Thank you so much, that would be so helpful - of course it will be something just to look at, and yes I'm doing unit 12 and unit11 in june :wink:
Hi Tara

If possible could you email me your friends business plan as I am struggling to join everything up and i really need a B or C. My business is about a gym, I just want to see where I am going wrong. Thanks for the time Sue
Reply 4
Original post by sunflower333
Hi Tara

If possible could you email me your friends business plan as I am struggling to join everything up and i really need a B or C. My business is about a gym, I just want to see where I am going wrong. Thanks for the time Sue

i'm struggling with the exact same thing! Really stuck on how to link each section together and cross-reference, our teacher wants it in finished tomorrow, i'm panicking haha!x
Reply 5
Hi I have just starting my business unit 8 coursework (AQA). I am currently trying to maximise my marks as early as possible, I was wondering if I could get some help?
Original post by N_Hills_M
Hi I have just starting my business unit 8 coursework (AQA). I am currently trying to maximise my marks as early as possible, I was wondering if I could get some help?

Go into as much detail as possible for everything...
Reply 7
Original post by tara rose
Give me your email address I will email you my friends so you can use it as a guideline - he got an A - BUT don't copy it please

Hey,
I'm also in dire need of your friends business plan to get a B is as coursework let me down last year, it possible to please send it to me.
Hello, any chance you can do the same for me? Just as guidance, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!
There are many websites, where you can read about business plan writing. As a rule, you can find many different examples there. Just google it))

Hello is there any chance you could send me a copy please im really struggling on the structure of the business plan?
thank you
Reply 11
Hi, could you please send me that email aswell i am struggling to with the finance section of the coursework and i would like to use it as a guideline
Reply 12
Original post by Mialucyx
Hello is there any chance you could send me a copy please im really struggling on the structure of the business plan?
thank you

hello could you sent it me as well

Hi, any chance you could send me a copy of your friends business plan, graded A. My daughter is trying to finish her business plan but it doesn't seem structured correctly. I am looking for a good example of how to structure the business plan.

Thanks
Would you please be able to email be a copy of your business plan, I'm really struggling with the evaluation of it and would really find it useful to see the content you included.
Many thanks

I've started the unit 8 coursework but my teacher is awful can someone help?
Hello tara rose
Could you please send me the exemplar as well because I'm finding this coursework extremely hard.

Thanks!

Hi Tara

Could you please send me the exemplar as well because I'm finding this coursework extremely hard.

Thanks!:wink:

Hi Tara, could you please send me the Unit 8 coursework, I'm really struggling with it at the moment and it would be great to have a look to give me a basic outlook on it.

Thank you! :smile:
Original post by Louiseogle11
Hi Tara, could you please send me the Unit 8 coursework, I'm really struggling with it at the moment and it would be great to have a look to give me a basic outlook on it.

Thank you! :smile:

https://www.school-portal.co.uk/GroupHomepage.asp?GroupId=395547

This is an old thread so here's another resource that may be of help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending