Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Applicants Thread 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by coconuthead--
How is it actually like?? Fun? Ethnic?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it is really fun just try and make a effort to talk to people at the beginning, the nightlife is brilliant you'll love it if your into that! ! One thing I've noticed is that it is very diversed there are so many Chinese students :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by Saleem Aslam
Yeah it is really fun just try and make a effort to talk to people at the beginning, the nightlife is brilliant you'll love it if your into that! ! One thing I've noticed is that it is very diversed there are so many Chinese students :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omggg I lovee absolutely love partying and clubbing!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::yy::colondollar: that's good. I'll feel nervous making friends at first. Chinese are in other unis else well, they also have a uni in partnership in China I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omggg I lovee absolutely love partying and clubbing!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::yy::colondollar: that's good. I'll feel nervous making friends at first. Chinese are in other unis else well, they also have a uni in partnership in China I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay you'll love it then :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: the clubs are awesome and the prices are not too bad!!! One I would recommend is levels :smile:, I'm sure you'll be fine :P, yeah they do XJTU I think and we can study abroad there in 2nd year :P
Also have you firmed politics?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Out of pure curiosity ive firmed LIVERPOOL for an LLB but apart from night life as a Muslim female what is there for me to do, all I hear is clubbing and partying

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tarteeliax
Out of pure curiosity ive firmed LIVERPOOL for an LLB but apart from night life as a Muslim female what is there for me to do, all I hear is clubbing and partying

Posted from TSR Mobile

There is a ton of stuff to do aside from partying etc
For example there are so many societies to join and meet people etc and you don't have to drink to join them
For example Islam society is very active and has weekly meetings :smile:
Also the city is amazing and has so many museums etc
Edit: Also the university always organises trips for example to Edinburgh or too Chester zoo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Weird but I'm a Muslim but I'm not into like Islamic societies and all that jazz people are way to serious and conservative about them and star arguing and what not im just a liberal Muslim who just doesn't drink or party but still wants to enjoy university...societies sound way too educational

Posted from TSR Mobile
Weird but I'm a Muslim but I'm not into like Islamic societies and all that jazz people are way to serious and conservative about them and star arguing and what not im just a liberal Muslim who just doesn't drink or party but still wants to enjoy university...societies sound way too educational

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm very liberal too and I haven't bothered going to them societies etc
Same I'm just trying to enjoy it as much as I can plus study.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exactly 😂😂🙌

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm buzzing Omg I just hope I get it

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm buzzing Omg I just hope I get it

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope you do, fingers crossed!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww ☺️ thankyouuuu appreciate it

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hope you do, fingers crossed!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

How lenient are the requirements? What did you get, if you don't mond saying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I ended up getting my offer the day after I posted about considering withdrawing my application. Liverpool gave me my lowest offer and I can't decide to insurance Liverpool (IB points of 33) or Birmingham (IB points of 35).
How lenient are the requirements? What did you get, if you don't mond saying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They are not too bad tbh
One of my mates got ABB for a AAB course so they are quite lenient if the grade is just below what they are asking for.
Me personally I got AAA for a AAB degree.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm very liberal too and I haven't bothered going to them societies etc
Same I'm just trying to enjoy it as much as I can plus study.

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG!!!! Mee too:-D

Posted from TSR Mobile

Liverpool is fab! Just shopping there is Liverpool one, the met quarter, St. John's, central, then shops across town. Restaurants are so diverse you will never get bored 😊 you can go the cinemas, theatre, to conserts or take the ferry across the mersey. The train lines link to so many other places so on a day off you just need to decide where you want to go really, same with buses For the summer there's parks to walk around and festivals that travel round the world pass through, Google it, for the winter international markets come and Liverpool one sets up ice skating and activities 😄
Aww thankyou for that, highly reassuring and it sounds like manchester which is where I'm originally from so that's comforting to hear ❤️🙈💁

Posted from TSR Mobile
They are not too bad tbh
One of my mates got ABB for a AAB course so they are quite lenient if the grade is just below what they are asking for.
Me personally I got AAA for a AAB degree.

Posted from TSR Mobile

really?? AAA is difficult to get depending on subjects! congrats you did amazing!!:biggrin::biggrin::smile::colondollar: I'm just feeling scared, but ABB is not difficult at all-especially when i can get an A* in general studies. Lord help me
really?? AAA is difficult to get depending on subjects! congrats you did amazing!!:biggrin::biggrin::smile::colondollar: I'm just feeling scared, but ABB is not difficult at all-especially when i can get an A* in general studies. Lord help me

Thank you!!!!!! I'm hoping you do equally as well :biggrin: :biggrin: don't worry I think you will do well fingers crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you!!!!!! I'm hoping you do equally as well :biggrin: :biggrin: don't worry I think you will do well fingers crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh thanks you too!!! that's really nice of you!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::colondollar: I hope you get where you want to!! :smile::smile::bigsmile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending