The Student Room Group

The "I Still haven't got any offers yet" Thread.

Scroll to see replies

guys anyone waiting on Bath, St Andrews and UCL.

especially of your most likely to get an Unconditional offers (if your like a gap year student)
Reply 401
Original post by tsandhu2
guys anyone waiting on Bath, St Andrews and UCL.

especially of your most likely to get an Unconditional offers (if your like a gap year student)

Im still waiting for bath 😁
Original post by Lucy573
Im still waiting for bath 😁

Ah! It sux to wait this long when did you apply. And best of luck. 😊
Anyone still not had ANY decisions yet ....?
Original post by sydneybridge

Waiting for my last one!!

No offers for me. I am getting really frustrated :frown:
I had my interview with Bath this week and they said that there would be the last of the choices made the last week of March so not long left.
Original post by JustCookieDough
No offers for me. I am getting really frustrated

What subject, and where have you applied? And when did you apply?
nope i've had none! interviews were all about a month ago now!! getting stressed
What subject, and where have you applied? And when did you apply?

I applied for Social Work at Stirling, Strathclyde, UWS, Glasgow Caledonian and Edinburgh Uni. I got the email from Ucas on Dec 19th so I guess that's when my application was received..? I'm so over the waiting thing, sucks :frown:
Original post by tatt0barbie
I had my interview with Bath this week and they said that there would be the last of the choices made the last week of March so not long left.

What did you apply for? I had an interview on the 25th of Feb and am still waiting D:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by laidljod
What did you apply for? I had an interview on the 25th of Feb and am still waiting D:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied for the psychology MSci. I applied in October with the Oxbridge lot. I did however get my offer from them yesterday and they lowered what they want as well. Be patient, only a week or so left and you should get an answer
Original post by tatt0barbie
I applied for the psychology MSci. I applied in October with the Oxbridge lot. I did however get my offer from them yesterday and they lowered what they want as well. Be patient, only a week or so left and you should get an answer

Thanks and congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've had an interview at Leeds and got my Hull interview on Monday but I still haven't heard anything at all from Sheffield and Huddersfield 😩 and still no offers!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't heard from any of mine :frown:
Original post by stringsss
I haven't heard from any of mine :frown:

What have you applied for and when?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 416
I haven't got any offers from the universities I applied to (Cambridge after interview, UCL, St Andrews, LSE, Warwick). Do you think UCL would consider a new application from me for an other course related to the one I previously applied to ?
4/4 rejections for my original choices, just waiting on bath spa which I added last minute a week after the deadline

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard from Glasgow Caledonian after an interview for Dietetics? Hate playing the waiting game! Haha xx
Original post by lydille
I haven't got any offers from the universities I applied to (Cambridge after interview, UCL, St Andrews, LSE, Warwick). Do you think UCL would consider a new application from me for an other course related to the one I previously applied to ?

I had my interview for Cambridge this week. It could still be up to 3 weeks. Then there is the winter pool to consider which they are still pulling people out of, you should be made aware if you have been placed in it. After the winter pool there is the summer pool so you may have to wait right up untill the May deadline. Sucks bum

Quick Reply

Latest