The Student Room Group

Falmouth Photography 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JHolyoake
Well done! Did you have an interview, and if so when did you go? Also what other Uni's have you applied to?

Yes I had an interview on the 4th of March.

I've applied to

University South Wales
Edinburgh College of Art
Leeds College of Art
University of Salford
Original post by chloetheunicorn
Yes I had an interview on the 4th of March.

I've applied to

University South Wales
Edinburgh College of Art
Leeds College of Art
University of Salford

You had you're interveiw the 4th of March? We had the same interview date!
Original post by sonja_michelle
You had you're interveiw the 4th of March? We had the same interview date!

haha. we mightve been in the same group then. mine was scheduled for 9:30AM :tongue:
Had my interview at Falmouth to study Photography about a week ago and got a conditional offer a few days later. I was so amazed by the campus and equipment so I'll definitely be going there! I was just wondering if anybody else has decided on going there yet?
haha. we mightve been in the same group then. mine was scheduled for 9:30AM :tongue:

yupp so did i :smile:
Hey :biggrin: I've received a conditional offer from Falmouth too, but for Graphic Design. I'm pretty sure I'm going to firm it soon!

Yeah the campus really impressed me too, and the location. It really does seem like an incredible place to study...
Original post by charlottei
Hey :biggrin: I've received a conditional offer from Falmouth too, but for Graphic Design. I'm pretty sure I'm going to firm it soon!

Yeah the campus really impressed me too, and the location. It really does seem like an incredible place to study...

Hey!

Well done on your offer!

Yeah I was blown away by the campus, everything is so modern and up to date. I feel like if I went there I'd be fully motivated to study, something that I haven't felt from the other Unis I applied to! Everyone was so friendly too. Roll on September!
Original post by secret_alphabets
Hey!

Well done on your offer!

Yeah I was blown away by the campus, everything is so modern and up to date. I feel like if I went there I'd be fully motivated to study, something that I haven't felt from the other Unis I applied to! Everyone was so friendly too. Roll on September!

Thank you, congrats on yours too!

I know what you mean - I felt a big difference there as well. Have you started looking at accommodation yet? :smile:
Original post by sonja_michelle
yupp so did i :smile:

oh i think i remember hearing your name now, i think they might've mispronounced it or something?

i was wearing a bright green jacket if that brings back any memories. glad to hear someone from my interview day got in as well!! :biggrin::biggrin:
oh i think i remember hearing your name now, i think they might've mispronounced it or something?

i was wearing a bright green jacket if that brings back any memories. glad to hear someone from my interview day got in as well!! :biggrin::biggrin:

yeah they probably did haha, i was wearing a blue/green sweater :smile:
Original post by secret_alphabets
Had my interview at Falmouth to study Photography about a week ago and got a conditional offer a few days later. I was so amazed by the campus and equipment so I'll definitely be going there! I was just wondering if anybody else has decided on going there yet?

I've got an offer from Falmouth as well, and i'll definately be choosing it as my firm! Only i'm deferring and starting in 2016.

Quick Reply

Latest