The Student Room Group

Warwick GEP (A101) Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ceciafb
Anyone else just run out of steam a little bit? :s-smilie:

Yes! Interview number 4 more than 3 months after my first one and 2 months since my 2nd and 3rd...
Just want this application process over!
Reply 521
Original post by ceciafb
Anyone else just run out of steam a little bit? :s-smilie:

Very much so! Struggling to motivate and keep prepping :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nug
Very much so! Struggling to motivate and keep prepping :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah and then you have another one!

This is my last one and I just keep thinking 'in a couple of days it will be over, just one last push' however even this doesn't seem to be stopping my extreme procrastination!

Its comforting that lots of you are feeling the same way haha. It'll all be worth it though right!
Reply 523
Original post by ceciafb

This is my last one and I just keep thinking 'in a couple of days it will be over, just one last push' however even this doesn't seem to be stopping my extreme procrastination!

Its comforting that lots of you are feeling the same way haha. It'll all be worth it though right!

Yup lots of procrastination going on here too. I keep telling myself that going on TSR, watching greys anatomy etc all counts though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I found my other MMI interview to be quite enjoyable and it passed pretty quickly, so hopefully Warwick will be the same :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 525
Original post by ceciafb

How exactly are you doing so much prep work if they are only examining compenticies ???

Am I missing something here lol
Reply 526
Thanks for all your responses, good to know the odds of an offer, which are arent bad at all! Starting to feel really nervous now, mine is 2:15 on tues. Does anyone know if it's just MMIs or whether there's anything else? I.e written test, group exercise?
Best of luck to everybody interviewing!! X
Original post by H-W-T
How exactly are you doing so much prep work if they are only examining compenticies ???

Am I missing something here lol

Just trying to go over everything I know and make sure I'm prepared for whatever they throw at me really.. Its been a while since my other interviews so I have scraps of paper all over the place, plus diaries from my work experience. I want to be as prepared as I can possibly be as I got thrown by an easy ethics question in one of my other interviews..I'm not good when I get stressed out!

Also I'm panicking over the ten minute per station format as my last mmi was 5mins per station, so I'm thinking they might not just ask around the competencies e.g. may talk about current research, innovation etc.

Its because we're going in sort of blind I'm trying to make sure I know everything there is to know about everything!
Reply 528
Good luck guys. Looking forward to meeting some of you on Friday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 529
Good luck everyone :smile: Mines on Thursday morning at 9.45. Anyone else from tsr at that time too?
Good luck this week everyone. :smile: I've decided not to go today, I hope that means someone else is better off for it.
Good luck to all! :smile:
I hope all the interviews go well and you all get offers so you can share in the misery that is grad medicine (I kid, I kid..... Kind of)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 533
Original post by danisk
Good luck everyone :smile: Mines on Thursday morning at 9.45. Anyone else from tsr at that time too?

Yes I am too
If anyone comes on here later who has had their interview today, would you be able to comment on the traffic? I live about an hour away but I've heard the roads are terrible atm and a bit worried about how long to leave before my interview tomorrow morning
Reply 535
just going the notes for the selection centre - do we need to bring a passport photo??
Original post by ceciafb
If anyone comes on here later who has had their interview today, would you be able to comment on the traffic? I live about an hour away but I've heard the roads are terrible atm and a bit worried about how long to leave before my interview tomorrow morning

Current student here and yes the roads are terrible, especially early on. Leave an excessive amount of time :tongue:
Original post by nug
just going the notes for the selection centre - do we need to bring a passport photo??

I noticed that and was a bit confused... I'm going to bring one just in case.
Original post by Going_To_California
Current student here and yes the roads are terrible, especially early on. Leave an excessive amount of time :tongue:

So say...an extra hour? Or more? Apparently the parking is a 20 minute walk away which is throwing me off a little
Original post by Going_To_California
I noticed that and was a bit confused... I'm going to bring one just in case.

Oops the only one I have lying around is horrific and angry-looking. I'm sure they wont need it but probably best to bring one just in case I guess

Quick Reply

Latest