The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This bro thought I was a girl because of my display pic. I asked him whether he had whatsapp in pm and he thought I was trying to lead him into haram things :lol:
Original post by IdeasForLife
This bro thought I was a girl because of my display pic. I asked him whether he had whatsapp in pm and he thought I was trying to lead him into haram things :lol:

Loooool

The guy clearly doesnt know what yu-gi-oh is bro

He missed out on his childhood :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That was my first guess too until I saw the male symbol
Peace be upon you too. Ah fair enough, smart position to take. I remember a quote from a game I play "a fool talks because he needs to say something, a wise man talks because he has something to say" something along those lines :tongue: I agree that some sufis do take these things too far. I come from a Pakistani background and I've seen a lot of instances where people literally worship their peers/sheikhs/holy men. No, your posts looks fine, I don't think there are any legit sufis on here to argue with anyway lol.

:yy:

What game is that? But yes it is absolutely true. :h: I was expecting a sufi to appear from nowhere and school me haha.

Original post by questionandlearn
Yeah, the thing is some so called "moderate" sufis defend the grave worshipping/crazy sufis.
Not trying to bash sufism, there are many great sufis around, who I give my utmost respect to.

The deen is Qur'an and Sunnah.

Thank you both for your opinion, clearly I need to do some good reading on the topic. So Ideas....*that* post you made regarding a certain circumstance you proposed, it certainly has received some attention shall we say. The usual replies from the usual suspects...nothing changes. :rolleyes:
Original post by mali167
Jazak Allah for posting this. Wanted to give it a rep but have used up my limit.

Just as long as you find it beneficial/useful, i'm happy bro

This means much more than some rep :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think everyone should watch this video. It's about parents' relationship with their kids. I love the way Nouman Ali Khan explains everything without offending or boring people. May Allah Almighty reward him for that. Ameen

[video="youtube;zMLNgugZjME"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMLNgugZjME[/video]
Original post by Zakir Nike.
Loooool

The guy clearly doesnt know what yu-gi-oh is bro

He missed out on his childhood :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We had a yugioh convo, he knows what it is :tongue:
Yugi just looks ultra feminine I suppose lol.
Original post by binarythoughts
That was my first guess too until I saw the male symbol

Lol must be the pink hair :L
Original post by Inve
What game is that? But yes it is absolutely true. :h: I was expecting a sufi to appear from nowhere and school me haha.

Thank you both for your opinion, clearly I need to do some good reading on the topic. So Ideas....*that* post you made regarding a certain circumstance you proposed, it certainly has received some attention shall we say. The usual replies from the usual suspects...nothing changes. :rolleyes:

The game is Rome total war 2 :biggrin: Loool.

No worries, anytime.What post is this man? Sorry I'm lost :redface:
(edited 9 years ago)
We had a yugioh convo, he knows what it is :tongue:
Yugi just looks ultra feminine I suppose lol.

Lol must be the pink hair :L

The game is Rome total war 2 :biggrin: Loool.

No worries, anytime.What post is this man? Sorry I'm lost :redface:

I have some friends on Steam who absolutely love that game, and Total War Attila. Oops sorry I thought you started the topic but it was actually Tawheed! :tongue: It's here
Original post by mali167
I think everyone should watch this video. It's about parents' relationship with their kids. I love the way Nouman Ali Khan explains everything without offending or boring people. May Allah Almighty reward him for that. Ameen

[video="youtube;zMLNgugZjME"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMLNgugZjME[/video]

Ameen. Good video bro.
Your Journey

[video="youtube;EMFecwrPt3g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMFecwrPt3g[/video]
Salam Alaykum guys!

I wonder if this is the right place to ask this but is there any Muslims commencing their undergraduate studies at KCL in next September? especially Business Management?

Peace
Original post by thstudent
Salam Alaykum guys!

I wonder if this is the right place to ask this but is there any Muslims commencing their undergraduate studies at KCL in next September? especially Business Management?

Peace

Wa alaikum assalaam.

I got a conditional offer from kcl. Don't think i'll be going there though. I'm firming queen mary :yes: :cool:

Why bro. What do you want to ask?
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Wa alaikum assalaam.

I got a conditional offer from kcl. Don't think i'll be going there though. I'm firming queen mary :yes: :cool:

Why bro. What do you want to ask?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't you think KCL is better? or are the conditions too hard to fulfill?
I mean I've got an offer from QMUL as well.
I am an international student and I'd like to know - and possibly meet- Muslim friends there since I am more likely going to accept that offer.
Salam Alaykum guys!

Peace

WS
I am most likely going to firm my offer
Don't you think KCL is better? or are the conditions too hard to fulfill?
I mean I've got an offer from QMUL as well.
I am an international student and I'd like to know - and possibly meet- Muslim friends there since I am more likely going to accept that offer.

Yeah, i think kcl is a better uni overall. I don't think i can meet the offer requirements so i choose qmul. Qmul is also really close to my house so it's more convenient for me to go there

Kcl and queen mary both have islamic societies so you should be able to meet some muslim friends. I think the queen mary isoc is larger though :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
WS

Bro, come queen mary. You can meet me in real life. Jameel goes queen mary as well... It's gonna be sick with the three of us

Posted from TSR Mobile
WS

have you got an unconditional offer for business management?
Yeah, i think kcl is a better uni overall. I don't think i can meet the offer requirements so i choose qmul. Qmul is also really close to my house so it's more convenient for me to go there

Kcl and queen mary both have islamic societies so you should be able to meet some muslim friends. I think the queen mary isoc is larger though :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess choosing to stay in the comfort zone is not an ideal step :biggrin: but thats your own opinion.
I think you should try to get in KCL and put QMUL as a back-up plan/insurance.
Bro, come queen mary. You can meet me in real life. Jameel goes queen mary as well... It's gonna be sick with the three of us

Posted from TSR Mobile

Umm, a couple of things:

As I established before, I'm not a guy
I have not idea who Jameel is
I didn't apply to Queen Mary
have you got an unconditional offer for business management?

I'm not doing Business management
I'm in A2 so my offer is conditional

Latest