The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NinjaPandaa
yeup accepted :biggrin: do you know many other people who have offers for Queens'?

Woo basically besties now *white girl with hand emoji*
Erm precisely zero lol. Like I've spoken to some through here and speak to the enthusiastic chemical engineer on fb too haha but not irl! Don't know anyone else that got into cam i don't think? o.O
What about you?
And do you have the typical A*AA offer? :smile:
Original post by cerlohee
Woo basically besties now *white girl with hand emoji*
Erm precisely zero lol. Like I've spoken to some through here and speak to the enthusiastic chemical engineer on fb too haha but not irl! Don't know anyone else that got into cam i don't think? o.O
What about you?
And do you have the typical A*AA offer? :smile:

Hahah preach

Yeah I've met a couple of people with offers this year, and there's two girls in the year above me who applied this year and have offers and a girl from my school is actually currently at Queens' so that's not too bad, although more people from my actual year have offers from oxford than Cambridge #justme

Yep A*AA offer for me, although normal maths isn't included in my offer :frown: presumably you have A*A*A right?
hey! got BBC in psychology, chemistry and economics respectively, all my uni offers are for BBB-AAA and my top choice is AAA (Leeds). I am absolutely pooing it for this years a2 exams because I want to go to leeds so bad and nowhere else and dont know what im going to do if I don't get in!:frown: does anyone know of people who have managed to pull up their grades by the same extent that I need to? in desperate need of moral support!

I'm good, thank you :smile: quite tired after a hectic day with family visiting. How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dot0312
hey! got BBC in psychology, chemistry and economics respectively, all my uni offers are for BBB-AAA and my top choice is AAA (Leeds). I am absolutely pooing it for this years a2 exams because I want to go to leeds so bad and nowhere else and dont know what im going to do if I don't get in!:frown: does anyone know of people who have managed to pull up their grades by the same extent that I need to? in desperate need of moral support!

I got BBC last year too, and I need AAB to get into my desired course. I know of this guy who got something like BBB and ended up with A*AA after resits. If he can do it, so can we! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cerlohee
You really should! Stole me away from Christ's haha
You can check out videos by jake wright on youtube if you're interested! He's a compsci vlogs his time at Queens' (and cam in general) which I found mega useful :smile:)

Yeah! You're the only economist there so I'm pretty sure I've found you. It's totally cool for me to send a friend request right? Cos already done :cool:
Haha dw not judging your TSR name :tongue: #noragrets

Recently Jake Wright is basically 'I have a lot of work to do, some of it is overdue, but I'm gonna go out tonight' :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Afghan Warrior
I'm good, thank you :smile: quite tired after a hectic day with family visiting. How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was okay, just finished an economics past paper, helping my mum make dinner was the highlight of my day :ahee:

I hate the intensive life, hate it so much :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Afghan Warrior
I got BBC last year too, and I need AAB to get into my desired course. I know of this guy who got something like BBB and ended up with A*AA after resits. If he can do it, so can we! :smile:

Thank you!:biggrin: im only resitting my C but if I get anything even close to that ill be so happy! Yes lets do this!
New family member :biggrin:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1426490377.781689.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aaaaawwwwwww

What's his/her name?? :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bude8
new family member :d

posted from tsr mobile

omg so fluffy
Original post by Bude8

Posted from TSR Mobile

N'awww so cute!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's getting to that stage where I get up in a morning and count the hours until I can go back to sleep again :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by strawberrysnow
Aaaaawwwwwww

What's his/her name?? :3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Buddy, but he probably should be named Bude since my parents see him as my replacement :lol:

Original post by rachelc142
omg so fluffy

Original post by _Caz_
N'awww so cute!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't actually seen him in person yet :frown:
Played my last ever school basketball game today, I actually felt quite sad when it ended:emo:.
Original post by Red Fox
Played my last ever school basketball game today, I actually felt quite sad when it ended:emo:.

I played my last Badminton tournament a week ago; so emotional
Original post by binarythoughts
I played my last Badminton tournament a week ago; so emotional

I used to play badminton a few years ago, not competitively though.

Our last tournament was in January but we had a final friendly game against the rival school down the road today. We always play them at least 2 or 3 times a year so it was nice for both teams to have the last game against each other. I can't say I'll miss 7am training though:lol:.
Original post by Red Fox
I used to play badminton a few years ago, not competitively though.

Our last tournament was in January but we had a final friendly game against the rival school down the road today. We always play them at least 2 or 3 times a year so it was nice for both teams to have the last game against each other. I can't say I'll miss 7am training though:lol:.

Badminton is great. I've always played Badminton and netball competitively.

Our training was usually after school. It feels so good to play basketball after having played netball, because of the lack of restrictions :laugh:

Did you win? :biggrin:

Latest