University of Cumbria
Carlisle

University of Cumbria hopefulls.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LKSmith
I have indeed! :biggrin:

I'm stuck between Cumbria and YSJ But I think Cumbria is edging it slightly
Maybe see you in September :smile:
Do you know what accommodation you're going to go for (if you're applying that is)? I don't know whether to go for brampton road or not
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle
Reply 41
Original post by kaystaarr
I'm stuck between Cumbria and YSJ But I think Cumbria is edging it slightly
Maybe see you in September :smile:
Do you know what accommodation you're going to go for (if you're applying that is)? I don't know whether to go for brampton road or not

Ooh hope you pick whats best for you! Hope to see you then!:h:
I have applied for Brampton Road which I hope to get in to if I'm lucky! Fingers crossed!
Original post by LKSmith
Ooh hope you pick whats best for you! Hope to see you then!:h:
I have applied for Brampton Road which I hope to get in to if I'm lucky! Fingers crossed!

I was going to apply to brampton road too, pop home for a quick nap now and again hehehe
I'm sure you will, good luck!
Reply 43
Original post by kaystaarr
I was going to apply to brampton road too, pop home for a quick nap now and again hehehe
I'm sure you will, good luck!

That's totally not why I applied there.. maybe.. :wink: :tongue:
Good luck to you too! Happy choices :colondollar:
Is anyone going to the Fusehill Street open day next Wednesday? :smile:
Reply 45
I'm going to the Brampton Road open day on the 8th April.
Reply 46
anyone doing film and television production at brampton road?
What are you looking to study? I have just confirmed a place at university of cumbria lancaster campus!☺

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sarakedwards
I got a conditional offer for physiotherapy at Fusehill Street!:biggrin:

SAME! Had my interview yesterday! Pretty excited!
Original post by hows_wally
SAME! Had my interview yesterday! Pretty excited!

Woo! i got my offer next day from them as well! So happy!!!:biggrin: nice campus too!
Reply 50
anyone doing sport rehab? im also finding this whole accomodation thing confusing! any advice?
Original post by ak0586
anyone doing sport rehab? im also finding this whole accomodation thing confusing! any advice?

I'm not doing sport rehab, but I'm doing physio so we could have some classes together:tongue:
Reply 52
Original post by ak0586

what accommodation things are you confused with?
Reply 53
Original post by sarakedwards
I'm not doing sport rehab, but I'm doing physio so we could have some classes together:tongue:

Ah awesome! I'm really looking forward to it! Slightly nervous as well though as I'm 28, I'll be like the old man on campus :/
Reply 54
Original post by jangoice
what accommodation things are you confused with?

Most of it I guess, I wouldn't know where to start, I have enquired with someone about a place called the globe, that seemed pretty decent, just waiting for a reply with pictures, £75 a week all bills included apart from TV licensee seems ok!
Reply 55
Original post by ak0586
Most of it I guess, I wouldn't know where to start, I have enquired with someone about a place called the globe, that seemed pretty decent, just waiting for a reply with pictures, £75 a week all bills included apart from TV licensee seems ok!

That does seem pretty good. I wouldn't really know how to help as I'm not familiar with private accommodation. Do they have somebody you can speak to about it?
Reply 56
Original post by jangoice
That does seem pretty good. I wouldn't really know how to help as I'm not familiar with private accommodation. Do they have somebody you can speak to about it?

Yeah, I'm in contact with a guy called les, I'm just awaiting pictures, and then he said I just need to pay £250 deposit and sign the contract
Original post by ak0586
Yeah, I'm in contact with a guy called les, I'm just awaiting pictures, and then he said I just need to pay £250 deposit and sign the contract

Is there a particular reason you're going private?
I've applied to Denton Holme, and i'll be on Fusehill campus for lectures etc..
Original post by amiihannah

I'm thinking of applying to Denton Holme and I'll be on Fusehill for lectures if I firm Cumbria😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Original post by amiihannah

I'm 28, so don't really wanna be in halls and surrounded by loads of 18 year olds, I know from my mates in similair positions they didn't really enjoy it, so would rather be out of the way kinda thing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending