The Student Room Group

Fashion Journalism CSM and LCF 2015 apllicants

Scroll to see replies

I hot rejected too! It seems like everyone has? Well if Kanye west got rejected i guess I can live with that! I'm just praying for lcf now(:
Original post by AnchyG
Rejection too.But I already decided to accept UCA offer so not that disappointed

Same! Ooh I got an offer from uca too! It seems so good but I don't know! Did you apply for lcf?
Also got rejected..

Posted from TSR Mobile
This doesn't fill me with much hope jeeez ! Still haven't heard back.
Reply 424
Original post by withlove
This doesn't fill me with much hope jeeez ! Still haven't heard back.

Good luck girly. Maybe they've given out the rejections first. I got mine at 1:30 and my last name begins with a C if you're wondering. You may still get an interview x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lccy
Good luck girly. Maybe they've given out the rejections first. I got mine at 1:30 and my last name begins with a C if you're wondering. You may still get an interview x

Thanks! If it is in alphabetical order, I am going to have a bit of a wait because 'S'. Sorry to hear everyone's news but got my fingers crossed for you all for other uni's!
Reply 426
Original post by Amelia0011
Same! Ooh I got an offer from uca too! It seems so good but I don't know! Did you apply for lcf?

Yes,but they didn't invited me for interview,I was just rejected.I have offers from UCA and London Metropolitan so UCA is better for me
Thanks! If it is in alphabetical order, I am going to have a bit of a wait because 'S'. Sorry to hear everyone's news but got my fingers crossed for you all for other uni's!

My surnamen begins with an O and still got mine! Good luck xx
Original post by AnchyG
Yes,but they didn't invited me for interview,I was just rejected.I have offers from UCA and London Metropolitan so UCA is better for me

Ooh that's cool! I went for a uca interview and wasn't expecting a place but I got one! I haven't heard from lcf so i don't know what to do? Do
I accept uca or just take a risk and hope for an lcf offer? Ah
i got rejected too! i mean, that's so odd that not one of us appears to have got through to an interview.
(edited 9 years ago)
Rejection also! Did anyone receive an offer for London met? But good luck to everyone else x
Original post by SLouise
Rejection also! Did anyone receive an offer for London met? But good luck to everyone else x

I got an offer for London met...and I don't think I want to accept it at all
Reply 432
Original post by pinkylicious
I got an offer for London met...and I don't think I want to accept it at all

I feel the same... I don't want any of my other offers now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still nothing... this is absolutely killing me. If I've been rejected I just want to get it over and done with rather than refreshing my email and this forum every 2 minutes.
Original post by lccy
I feel the same... I don't want any of my other offers now!
Posted from TSR Mobile

I am already writing for a magazine and getting published, so I was upset about the rejection and I think I don't need a university degree at all for accomplishing what I want..I think it's disheartening how they do stuff..At least tell us why we didn't meet the criteria?
Still nothing... this is absolutely killing me. If I've been rejected I just want to get it over and done with rather than refreshing my email and this forum every 2 minutes.

Maybe you do have a chance! I think they sent out rejections first!
Reply 436
I am already writing for a magazine and getting published, so I was upset about the rejection and I think I don't need a university degree at all for accomplishing what I want..I think it's disheartening how they do stuff..At least tell us why we didn't meet the criteria?

They told me that my written piece wasn't 'as developed' as other candidates. Charming!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't received any reply yet !!!!
Original post by lccy
They told me that my written piece wasn't 'as developed' as other candidates. Charming!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you write to them and ask for feedback? What did you write about?
Reply 439
Did you write to them and ask for feedback? What did you write about?

No I didn't, it just said that under reasoning for rejection on ucas. They also sent an email 😂

I wrote about John Galliano for Margiela.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending