Coventry
Reply 741
Original post by nope..
Firmed for biomed!

What made you decide to from Warwick for biomed? :biggrin:
Reply 742
Original post by mhelof
What made you decide to from Warwick for biomed? :biggrin:

love the course and modules really, plus the campus is amazing and i can see myself there! It felt more comfortable also compared to the other places i visited and applied for!
Original post by MoSalhi
Who's firming Warwick? And What accommodation is best for freshers?

Firmed Warwick for Economics and Industrial Organisation. What about you?
Reply 744
Hey guys! I've got an unconditional for Acc&Fin! (Already got my A2s)

As for accommodation, JM is looking my fave, mainly cos I've heard it's the most sociable ensuite? Wish I could hear more about the 'socialness' of Sherbourne as it looks great!

Maybe see some of you in October haha :smile:
Opinions on Bristol vs Warwick law? Feeling very conflicted at the moment :frown:
Is business at Warwick as competitive as econ? Will they be lenient with me if I miss the offer slightly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I firmed my offer for American Studies!
Warwick has been my top choice for about five years so so excited to get the offer... now just hoping I can get AAB!
Reply 748
Original post by Jokernaut218
Firmed Warwick for Economics and Industrial Organisation. What about you?

I'm going to firm Warwick for Physics, but I'm still deciding whether to insure UCL or Birmingham..
Original post by MoSalhi
I'm going to firm Warwick for Physics, but I'm still deciding whether to insure UCL or Birmingham..

Oh that's pretty cool!! Get insured by UCL it's a great college for natural and physical sciences. :smile: Although it would be great to have you at Warwick :P
Firmed for MORSE, just wondering about a student bank account, who's going for Barclays?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rugbybeast
Firmed for MORSE, just wondering about a student bank account, who's going for Barclays?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Look at the Santander one!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 752
Does anyone know what date people can move into student accommodation? Or what it usually is each year? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kam705
Hey guys! I've got an unconditional for Acc&Fin! (Already got my A2s)

As for accommodation, JM is looking my fave, mainly cos I've heard it's the most sociable ensuite? Wish I could hear more about the 'socialness' of Sherbourne as it looks great!

Maybe see some of you in October haha :smile:

I'm thinking of going there too lol. Is it true that we are allowed only one ensuite option?
Reply 754
Original post by Hmht
People who have firmed, what accommodation are you all looking at? :smile: ive firmed chemistry :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've firmed chemistry too! Arthur Vick looks like the best but i'm a little worried that some people said it can be unsociable :confused: How about you?
I got an offer for PPE but received no letter along with it just a change in UCAS track.. is it normal?
Reply 756
Original post by Stark95
I got an offer for PPE but received no letter along with it just a change in UCAS track.. is it normal? í ½í¸±í ½í¸±

Same here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 757
Conditional offer in MEng Computer Science, as a french applicant :smile:
Reply 758
Original post by alily
I've firmed chemistry too! Arthur Vick looks like the best but i'm a little worried that some people said it can be unsociable :confused: How about you?

Finally someone else who is doing chemistry :biggrin: I have only found one other doing just chemistry on the Warwick entry Facebook page :smile: yea I have heard that too :/ I'm looking at Sherbourne because it's modern and is meant to be one of the more sociable ones by what i have heard :smile: probably put heronbank or lakeside as the second choice :smile: am i the only one who just can't wait to go?! :biggrin:
When do we get to start applying for accommodation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending