The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

No arsenal players, no United players.
If sturridge doesn't score a double hattrick, I might have my worst week ever.
None of my players have done anything this week :lol:

Sigurdsson, Sturridge, its down to you...
Had Krul over De Gea ffs.

Looks like it's set to be my worst GW this season, 25 points with Taylor to play.
20 points with Sturridge to play..

Doesn't look like anyone has done particularly well though. I've not particularly lost ground in any of my leagues.
Take out Everton defender finally after weeks of no clean sheets and they get one. :colonhash:

Bet that they continue doing it now as well.
Original post by SirMasterKey
Take out Everton defender finally after weeks of no clean sheets and they get one. :colonhash:

I luckily left jag in lol. Defenders really are a lottery

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SirMasterKey

Having an Everton defender this season seems like suicide....and then they get a CS -_-

This is yet another one of those weeks where the winners of each league step up and pull out a lead.
With most players getting around 20-30 points, anybody with an exceptional week will shoot right to the top.
Sturridge assist, at last one of my players ****ing does something.
Original post by sr90
Sturridge assist, at last one of my players ****ing does something.

Almost a goal too at the end. Have Coutinho so was hoping for assist in that move.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did that count as his assist lol. Thought cos the defender hit it onto Hendo meant that Sturridge wouldn't get assist

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not giving in to this Henderson bandwagon. He'll soon go back to getting 2,2,3,3,2,2 and then you'll think '****, what made me put him in?'
Original post by asr11
Not giving in to this Henderson bandwagon. He'll soon go back to getting 2,2,3,3,2,2 and then you'll think '****, what made me put him in?'

maybe he wont score three games in a row again anytime soon, but that seems unlikely given Liverpool's upturn in form.
Captaincy choice is really hard this week... there's so many options.
I like Kane vs Leicester. Spurs have a funny habit of being terrible and then bouncing back big.
Original post by ..DT..
I like Kane vs Leicester. Spurs have a funny habit of being terrible and then bouncing back big.

They also have a funny habit of dropping points in games like this.
Original post by sr90
They also have a funny habit of dropping points in games like this.

can't decide between aguero and hazard.
hazard vs hull looks tasty but sometimes midfielders simply don't get points even when their team wins comfortably (i.e: sanchez -_-)

i really can't see city messing up yet again; they'll probably have a few more blips between now and the end of the season, but a mess up today would be ridiculous.
it could and indeed should have been a hatrick for Aguero this afternoon. Those who cap'd Kane have dodged a bullet, and it'll be a sickener if he picks up points
Original post by Mister Dead
it could and indeed should have been a hatrick for Aguero this afternoon. Those who cap'd Kane have dodged a bullet, and it'll be a sickener if he picks up points

Absolutely gutted that i captained Sergio now.

Didn't wanna risk Kane because Spurs are too unpredictable, but I almost went for Hazard.

Captain choices have definitely let me down over the season.
Original post by Lúcio
Absolutely gutted that i captained Sergio now.

Didn't wanna risk Kane because Spurs are too unpredictable, but I almost went for Hazard.

Captain choices have definitely let me down over the season.

tbh it really wasn't a poor decision. But for that whisker of luck it could've been a 30+ point haul. There's no accounting for that..

He's in the thick of everything except the three goals. What can you do about that really, just head in hands time
(edited 9 years ago)
Ozil not playing is annoying, I benched Bellerin today so that one doesn't affect me. Its so annoying because Arsenal players are a must atm, but there is so much rotation :colonhash:

Aguero captain looked very tempting but always follow the golden rule of FPL - never captain a player in the early KO.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest