Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 221
Original post by Jams97
Deciding between here and Oxford brookes 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah yeah! Really tough choices! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I've got a conditional for Law, and if firmed it. Anyone else doing Law? Also I live too far away to attend any open days but I have visisted the city.. thinking about living in either Lanfranc or pinhill coss it's cheaper aha:smile:
Reply 223
Original post by meganr1995xo
Hi, I've got a conditional for Law, and if firmed it. Anyone else doing Law? Also I live too far away to attend any open days but I have visisted the city.. thinking about living in either Lanfranc or pinhill coss it's cheaper aha:smile:

Both are so good! ☺️☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Visited the uni yesterday absolutely amazing ...love St George's house
Original post by Cassandra-Adegbe
Visited the uni yesterday absolutely amazing ...love St George's house

But it is so expensive! I really liked Lanfranc, going to put CCCU as my firm 🙌
Haha it is ...but I want to be comfortable in my first year ...living in a place that I actually like. I'm not sure yet still deciding, what do you like about it ? And what are you going to study ?
Haha it is ...but I want to be comfortable in my first year ...living in a place that I actually like. I'm not sure yet still deciding, what do you like about it ? And what are you going to study ?

I liked Lanfranc cause it was really close to campus and seemed really social. Cant afford St Georges tbh. Studying history
Lanfranc is the one guys
[QUOTE="Cat;54318295" Black="Black"]Lanfranc is the one guys[/QUOTE

It looked really good, loved the uni and canterbury 😊
[QUOTE="Cat;54318295" Black="Black"]Lanfranc is the one guys[/QUOTE

It looked really good, loved the uni and canterbury 😊
Got an unconditional to study Psychology.
I grew up in Canterbury and can honestly say its such a nice town (which is why I'm staying :u: haha)
Haha lets be friends you know the town 👭 ...what house are you thinking of staying in ?
Haha lets be friends you know the town ������ ...what house are you thinking of staying in ?

haha! I honestly have no idea, Lanfranc I think is my favourite so far because its really good for location and socially apparently. St George's is literally right next to a club and is really new (think its only like 2 years old) but its just so expensive! you?
I really like St George's because it's so attractive, close to a club haha! Not so far from the library and main campus and close to a few shops. I heard lanfranc was really social too but it's not so attractive really dull! But atm I think St George's ...
Reply 235
Oh god the club it's close to is awful haha! I adore Canterbury and go there all the time! St George's is amazing but so expensive, if I can save some extra money I'm gonna go there if not it's going to be lanfranc!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha we'll find another one ...wait are you going to pay your rent ?
Reply 237

No, I'm using my loan but I know that living in St George's will leave you with a small amount of money to live off, so I need to earn some to save for uni!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 238

Oh and I know all of the best nightlife in Canterbury :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh yeah makes sense...haha we gotta be partners for nightlife then :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending