Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Derby university adult nursing interview

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Hi everyone.
I have been accepted to start Adult nursing in September! At keddleston campus.
Let me know how you all get on.
For the keddleston site does anyone know which hospital/s placements will be at?

Good luck!
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Original post by StoneA1
Hi everyone.
For the keddleston site does anyone know which hospital/s placements will be at?

Good luck!

hii, I have accepted Derby too, Starting Sept 2015 for Adult Nursing. I don't know about placements yet but I have been looking around the area and there a lot of care homes/ doctors surgeries and the main derby hosptial within travelling distance so I hope its these that we have to go to. Have you applied for halls or are you commuting?
Anyone else been accepted for Chesterfield campus yet? I'm still waiting
Original post by ZoeBunney
Anyone else been accepted for Chesterfield campus yet? I'm still waiting

I'm still waiting. We got told we wouldn't know until the end of this month when they've finished all interviews.
Who interviewed you, can you remember?
Reply 125
Original post by Jessmariew
hii, I have accepted Derby too, Starting Sept 2015 for Adult Nursing. I don't know about placements yet but I have been looking around the area and there a lot of care homes/ doctors surgeries and the main derby hosptial within travelling distance so I hope its these that we have to go to. Have you applied for halls or are you commuting?

Yes that is what I am hoping to!
I live in Stoke not to far away so will be commuting.
Have you started your nhs bursary application yet?
Reply 126
Original post by ZoeBunney
Who interviewed you, can you remember?

A man who is a lecturer at the university with dark hair and glasses and one of the student nurses.
I think stoneA1 is at derby campus and were at chesterfield one. I think her name was Debbie who interviewed me. Short dark hair and a student also with short dark hair.
Reply 128
Original post by Rebeccajane95
I think stoneA1 is at derby campus and were at chesterfield one. I think her name was Debbie who interviewed me. Short dark hair and a student also with short dark hair.

Yes I'm at the derby campus!
Original post by StoneA1
Hi everyone.

Good luck!

I have an interview on Monday 16 March 2015 congratulations for getting in. Can you tell me how the interview went. How was the maths and English test and the one to one interview. What questions did they ask.

Sorry for asking so many questions I just really want to get in Derby university it's my first choice. Any help or advice anyone can give me would be really good.

Many thanks
Original post by Kirstyzoie2008
Hi I applied to Sheffield, derby and Notts. Ill let you know what it's like :smile:. Xx

How was your Derby and Sheffield interview I have my upcoming interviews from both of those university. Any advice would be helpful.

Many thanks
Original post by StoneA1
Yes that is what I am hoping to!
I live in Stoke not to far away so will be commuting.
Have you started your nhs bursary application yet?

ahh right okay, I haven't started the application yet but am about to any day now.
Reply 132
Does anyone know what Chesterfield campus timetable is like? I'm trying to decide between Chesterfield and sheffield 😄
Original post by StoneA1
Hi everyone.

Good luck!

You been accepted well done!! I have my interview at derby yesterday hopefully l get into Derby. My first choice.
Original post by Andi_3
Does anyone know what Chesterfield campus timetable is like? I'm trying to decide between Chesterfield and sheffield 😄

Which Sheffield uni ?
Reply 135
Original post by Samanthatc
Which Sheffield uni ?

Sheffield Hallam
Original post by Andi_3
Sheffield Hallam

I applied for that l have an interview in April. l am scared.
Reply 137
Original post by Samanthatc
I applied for that l have an interview in April. l am scared.

I am sure you will be fine! The interview is really relaxed and you have plenty of time with the maths and literacy test, breaks, getting to know people and stuff before you have your individual interview which is only 5 minutes or so.

Just try to relax and be yourself it was the best interview I've been to😊
Reply 138
Original post by Jessmariew
ahh right okay, I haven't started the application yet but am about to any day now.

Oh great I have sent mine off now so I need to send all the doccuments next week! It's such a tough process for it!
No sadly l didn't get accepted at Derby. The maths and English was good and the group interview but the one to one interview had 3 questions and the people interviewing me didn't give the platform or opportunity to display my skills or why l choose Derby as my first choice. I am gutted tbh. How did everyone else do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending