The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3140
Original post by shethoughtaloud
Don't really want any little seared corpses on my floor haha. I'll just tell them to run along or face the wrath of samba and his blowtorch :lol:

But seriously been thinking about getting some kind of net on my window to prevent them getting in. Might look ugly but I think it's a worthy sacrifice. Last year honestly got bombarded.

Haha, the worst thing is when they get into the light fitting and at the end of the summer you change it and all the little insect carcasses are just lying there. I'd get a net sorted too if I wasn't so lazy.

We could go to the north pole and live in an igloo. Get a polar bear to guard the door in case of killer spiders or whatever :biggrin:
Original post by samba
We could go to the north pole and live in an igloo. Get a polar bear to guard the door in case of killer spiders or whatever :biggrin:
Deal! :biggrin:
just had my ears syringed and omg it was the coolest thing ever :biggrin: and now I can hear a pin drop its amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
just had my ears syringed and omg it was the coolest thing ever :biggrin: and now I can hear a pin drop its amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile

*drops pin*
Original post by superwolf
*drops pin*

oi, I heard that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
oi, I heard that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:innocent:
Original post by superwolf
:innocent:

pick that pin up right now

Posted from TSR Mobile
oi, I heard that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: really glad it was nothing serious with your ears - my dad has had his ears syringed and said it feels lovely but it sort of creeps me out!
Original post by ScaryScience
:lol: really glad it was nothing serious with your ears - my dad has had his ears syringed and said it feels lovely but it sort of creeps me out!

haha yeah I'm glad that's all it was, apparently there's nothing I did that caused it, some people are just more prone to waxy ears. yeah it was definitely weird but satisfying too. the difference when I walked outside and could hear all the traffic was cool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3149
Sat in the car coming home and am suddenly reminded of one awful thing I did in my life, then they all come flooding bsck:sigh:
Socky, glad you can hear again! Unfortunately syringing my ears (which tends to happen at least once a year! So much wax :eek3: ) does little to my hearing, in terms of improving it. That was how we realised I had a hearing problem - coz syringing did nothing :nopity:

So really glad it worked for you :biggrin:

Original post by Aph
Sat in the car coming home and am suddenly reminded of one awful thing I did in my life, then they all come flooding bsck:sigh:

:console:
Reply 3151
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Socky, glad you can hear again! Unfortunately syringing my ears (which tends to happen at least once a year! So much wax :eek3: ) does little to my hearing, in terms of improving it. That was how we realised I had a hearing problem - coz syringing did nothing :nopity:

So really glad it worked for you :biggrin:

:console:

Once you think of one you remember similar ones then suddenly I go 'I'm remembering them all aren't i?' Only for loads to flood back :sad:
my workmate joined tsr and now i'm too scared to post anything :frown:
:grouphugs:

Spoiler

Original post by Aph
Once you think of one you remember similar ones then suddenly I go 'I'm remembering them all aren't i?' Only for loads to flood back :sad:

:jumphug:

Original post by Anonymous
my workmate joined tsr and now i'm too scared to post anything :frown:

:console: Is it likely your workmate would be able to identify you, if you stay anon?

Original post by Pathway

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 3156

:sad: at least it's better now:redface: I hate having a photographic memory.

:console: Is it likely your workmate would be able to identify you, if you stay anon?

Spoiler

I don't know :frown: I think I'll at least have to censor everything I say and I'm not yet sure if he knows my username and will track it back to this thread. I know he's definitely following a thread that I could very easily be identified in.

I have a mental health appointment at uni tomorrow so I'm going to ask their advice.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Aph
:sad: at least it's better now:redface: I hate having a photographic memory.

Yeah I can imagine that being problematic at times :sadnod:

Original post by Anonymous
I don't know :frown: I think I'll at least have to censor everything I say and I'm not yet sure if he knows my username and will track it back to this thread. I know he's definitely following a thread that I could very easily be identified in.

I have a mental health appointment at uni tomorrow so I'm going to ask their advice.

Ah that's a pain that he's def following a thread in which he might find you out :s-smilie: Best of luck in figuring out what to do :hugs:

Original post by Pathway

Spoiler

Do you wanna chat via PM for a bit? Would that help at all? I'm meant to be writing my conference paper but I can spare an hour before I head out for dinner :smile:

Latest