The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jchap9776
Cheers Cholesta and thanks for your support throughout :smile: :smile:

Well you had to wait for so long. I'm sure your parents are delighted and relieved.😃
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by NattyCommey
Well done. I applied for that too. Still waiting. Got my Cass offer though. What grades do LSE want?

Oh I'm an international student and I already finished the equivalent of A Levels in my country so I have unconditional offers.
Original post by Aso816
I got rejected by warwick

Ah peak, mines only for econ and industrial organisation so probs wasn't as competitive
Original post by Cholesta
Well you had to wait for so long. I'm sure your parents are delighted and relieved.😃

Yeah they are! My sister and dad went to LSE and I'm sure they think its pretty funny I've firmed them aswell :smile:
Yeah they are! My sister and dad went to LSE and I'm sure they think its pretty funny I've firmed them aswell :smile:

Keeping it in the family then😀all very smart.
Original post by abccba120
No you get an invite if you got an offer , you don't need to firm or insure to get the invite to open day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

May I just ask did you get your invite via email or letter ?? Cheers
Original post by Flippi1
May I just ask did you get your invite via email or letter ?? Cheers

We went into Lse website and there is a place for offer holders. We booked two places there. Then we got confirmation last week and you download all the information.
Is anybody still waiting for decisions from LSE?
We went into Lse website and there is a place for offer holders. We booked two places there. Then we got confirmation last week and you download all the information.

Cheers thanks for info :smile:
Ah fair, what are your thoughts on shared? Guess it's cheaper but idk. Yeah I'm dreading Holborn, way too expensive and self-catered :O

Well I applied for single as I was a bit apprehensive about sharing but now I've been allocated shared, I'm open to it. Its great cost wise and if you get a fecent room mate then it could actually be quite good. I guess there could be problems if they want to play **** music loud or have early nights but apparently you can request a swap if you really don't get on

I really don't know why anyone would want to pay that to be there, NH is probs the best location imo
Ah peak, mines only for econ and industrial organisation so probs wasn't as competitive

Haha my stats are average tho
Keeping it in the family then😀all very smart.

Yep!
Original post by Askaud
Well I applied for single as I was a bit apprehensive about sharing but now I've been allocated shared, I'm open to it. Its great cost wise and if you get a fecent room mate then it could actually be quite good. I guess there could be problems if they want to play **** music loud or have early nights but apparently you can request a swap if you really don't get on

I really don't know why anyone would want to pay that to be there, NH is probs the best location imo

Ah yeah that's true, it would be good if your roommate turned out be one of your close mates or something. Yeah I'm praying I don't get it, I forgot to prioritise cheapest out of my options in an attempt to cancel it out as an option but oh well :/
Original post by Aso816
Haha my stats are average tho

Fair, LSE tho - you must be hyped
Reply 4653
Original post by jainmanan
Is anybody still waiting for decisions from LSE?

I am... can't wait for the answerrrr
Am I the only one still waiting?
Original post by albl
I am... can't wait for the answerrrr
Am I the only one still waiting?

Nope, I'm also waiting. Which course did you apply to?
jchap9776

its in the genes then :smile:
having said that my dad always told me to get his grandson
into LSE when he was in year 8 but I kept telling him that
i did not even know if he is going to read economics
My dad us no more but my son had his grandfathers blessings

Original post by kwes
Law

law as well :smile:
Reply 4657
Original post by bilalk96
law as well :smile:

:rolleyes:
Original post by JamjamjamT
What would you have said if they did do interviews but then rejected you after the interview?

I'd have said that it had been fair because they completely knew my capacities and my potential, before rejecting me,whereas they can not acknowledge such things only with a personal statement
Reply 4659
Original post by jainmanan
Nope, I'm also waiting. Which course did you apply to?

Bsc in management, applied in early November, and you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending