The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3205341

for tonight :smile:

Guys do you reckon that the only reason why Monaco doesn't concede goals at home is because the opposition they play against in France aren't exactly...the most difficult to play? But then again they didn't concede much in the group stages so there's no hope.
Original post by Logolept
4-1; Giroud at least 2.

I like this guy.
I hope for Giroud's sake that he has a good game.
Make no mistake about it we are going out if you think we are going through you should go and live in DisneyLand
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Guys do you reckon that the only reason why Monaco doesn't concede goals at home is because the opposition they play against in France aren't exactly...the most difficult to play? But then again they didn't concede much in the group stages so there's no hope.

But they had the second weakest group in the competition

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iamthetruth
Make no mistake about it we are going out if you think we are going through you should go and live in DisneyLand

I would love to live in disneyland

Posted from TSR Mobile

Makes sense but still you cant go a length of games that they have with barely conceding goals regardless of opposition quality. It's an amazing record tbh. Reckon you'll score 2 past them today with them grabbing a goal as consolation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TH3-FL45H

Posted from TSR Mobile

Florida or Paris?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4648
Original post by TH3-FL45H

Posted from TSR Mobile

Imagine going through and getting a chance to live on Disney Land
Original post by ProNoob
Florida or Paris?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Paris is called Disneyland. Florida is called Disneyworld.
Love to go back to Disneyland.

We're going out tonight anyway.
Ramsey not starting, tie over.
#Arsenal team to play Monaco: Ospina, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Cazorla, Welbeck, Ozil, Alexis, Giroud

subs: Szczesny, Gibbs, Gabriel, Chambers, Ramsey, Flamini, Walcott
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4653
Original post by angelfox
Ramsey not starting, tie over.

The lineups are out?
Mertasacker you say? No Ramsey you tell me?

Me:
Original post by jam277
Paris is called Disneyland. Florida is called Disneyworld.

I knew that:getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Their manager always had prioritised their team as a defensive-counter attacking unit. During the summer and previous seasons Leonardo Jardim has always put defense before attack, and thus work extremely well as a defensive unit. Given Ligue 1 doesn't have the calibre of forceful attacking teams such as other European leagues, it's actually a few star players Monaco have (Kondogbia which I really rate, Moutinho, Wallace etc) that make the team stand out in Ligue 1.

We have nothing to lose here except progressing to the latter stages of the Champions League, although as much as it maybe an unlikely fortress procuring a qualification, we need to work Monaco like a *****, give them little to no possession and find our little pockets of space (Ozil being our #1 tactician), Alexis going ham on the wings and creating chances to score a few.

I want Giroud to hammer in some sexy goals and playing beautiful football like Arsenal do if we really turn up at Monte Carlo.
(edited 9 years ago)
So are we starting as 4-4-2 given that Welbz and Giroud are starting? No Ramsey FML.
Mertasacker you say? No Ramsey you tell me?

Me:

That is my gif :colonhash:
Original post by Stefano93
So are we starting as 4-4-2 given that Welbz and Giroud are starting? No Ramsey FML.

Looks to me like Welbeck on the wing and Ozil central, in a 4-3-3/4-2-3-1. It's a good team tbh, only change I'd have is Walcott over Welbeck, but you'd rather Walcott be coming off the bench when you need a goal than Welbeck. Maybe Ramsey over Ozil too, but you're obviously going for it.

Latest